No announcement yet.

Petition for Marquez's picture at the top of this site

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SpeedKillz View Post
    uhhh khans face is not up there, dono why everyone is sayin to replace his face, but whateva I agree marquez should be up there. tough to pick who to replace though. out of everyone, I say replace bhop (even though it pains me to say so)
    Khans face is on the schedule section.

Khan and B Hop off.

Marquez and Ward on....... Simple

Comment

*signs petition*

Comment

I made a petition a while back to replace Khan's pic with a pic of Ward, I even made one at the right size. A lot of people agreed but nothing came of it. Maybe the site admin nuthugs all these fighters up there and doesn't wanna replace anybody.

Comment

Originally posted by Rapid Counter View Post
          Khans face is on the schedule section.

Khan and B Hop off.

Marquez and Ward on....... Simple

my computer must hate khan as much as I do, cause his face is not on there in any section on this site.

Comment

It doesn't matter who it replaces, but it needs to be up there!

Who the **** is Khan compared to Dinamita? Who the hell is Sexy Sergio compared to Dinamita? Even Wlad? These dudes are lesser men than Marquez.

Bhop is retired! Get him the **** off and replace him with Juan theMANuel Marquez.
            Last edited by BennyST; 12-13-2012, 08:44 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
              should make the whole background to a JMM mural!
              lol

Hopkins should've been long removed. Put Marquez back up, and move Martinez to the Main Page....it's only right. Go ahead and throw Ward or Nonito or both up there too...

Comment

They should replace Khan with Froch and replace Hopkins with Marquez.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
                  They should replace Khan with Froch and replace Hopkins with Marquez.
                  This^^^

However I doubt they will change it any time soon.

Boxingscene has Pacquiao as the #2 pound for pound fighter still...
                  BoxingScene's P4P List

Comment

I really don't think this place will let Marquez have a spot on the top seeing that this forum has a place exclusively for Filipinos.
                    This is probably the fifth post about this and maybe because not many people are talking about it but its not about that. its about giving this fighter the respect he deserves. come on boxingscene. you know what to do.

Comment

Is it that serious?

Comment

Working...
                      X