Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gennady Golovkin's criminal connections!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Koba-Grozny View Post
    Funny thing is there actually are 'vacationers' in the Eastern Ukraine - I lived in a shared house in Manchester UK with this dude in my early 20's when we were all playing at political activism. Kid's more of a fantasist than a terrorist though, always had a different cause to throw himself into. The standing joke was 'who are you this week, Stimpy?'

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england...ester-37494296
    Very interesting! Nice to hear your story. Because, you are a kind of eye-witness in this case.

Comment

Now you know what could happen if people keep talking trash about GGG.

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
        Golovkin trained a decade for those olympics, i highly doubt he would give away the fight.
        He lost to my homebody Mohamed Hikal at the 2005 world championships in China and it was a relatively lopsided fight, Hikal was moving up from Welterweight (152 lbs) to middleweight (165) and he beat GGG 27-21 if I can remember correctly, I also remember watching the fight live and remember the crowd applauding Hikal for the boxing display he had put forth. Hikal went on to recieve a bronze and GGG turned pro right after.

Hikal lost badly to Degale in 2008 13-4. The guy that beat GGG in the olympics was much more experienced than GGG and he managed to neutralize GGG by clinching and roughing up the young GGG on the inside, that's the game plan I feel GGG won't be able to deal with even today but he still hasn't fought someone who can do it like Ward or Hopkins.

Comment

Working...
        X