Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Alien vs Golovkin - Can We Make This?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Alien vs Golovkin - Can We Make This?

"ehh..this is boxing...stranger things can happen.." -Loeffler

170? Or would Loeffler make GBP sign a non-disclosure agreement to not give information that K2 wanted 164 vs. OG Executioner?

Man... this fight is bigger than anything. Last thing to come close was Foreman vs Moorer?

Mixed feelings. Hopkins looked frail and scared in that last fight. But.... if he's still got it in him, what a great way for him to turn back the clock once again and give father time the finger with a big win.

Comment

Does Hopkin really want to get KOed on his final fight?

Comment

Can we TAKE this

Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
        "ehh..this is boxing...stranger things can happen.." -Loeffler

170? Or would Loeffler make GBP sign a non-disclosure agreement to not give information that K2 wanted 164 vs. OG Executioner?

Man... this fight is bigger than anything. Last thing to come close was Foreman vs Moorer?
        Title fixed

This is just a scam to get the heat off Canelo. Lest. It forget that Hopkins is a partner in golden boy and this has a vested interest. I have no doubt that Hopkins will fight ggg, but it is just a scam simple as that. Plus it gives golden boy another fight to steal money. End game is to avoid ggg for Canelo at all cost of at least for as out as possible while they keep milking Canelo to death.

Comment

Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post
          Title fixed

This is just a scam to get the heat off Canelo. Lest. It forget that Hopkins is a partner in golden boy and this has a vested interest. I have no doubt that Hopkins will fight ggg, but it is just a scam simple as that. Plus it gives golden boy another fight to steal money. End game is to avoid ggg for Canelo at all cost of at least for as out as possible while they keep milking Canelo to death.
          Actually, you don't have any sense that Hopkins doesn't want someone breaking his record? It has nothing to do with Alvarez

Comment

Not really a fan of Lil G beating up on an old and frail 50 year old man.

But then again, Gina's defense is so atrocious he might find a way to lose.

Comment

Hopkins should officially retire.

Comment

Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
                Actually, you don't have any sense that Hopkins doesn't want someone breaking his record? It has nothing to do with Alvarez
                As much as I like Hopkins he won't be the one to stop ggg from breaking his record. I don't think he believes it and I dont think he believed he would beat kovalev.

Comment

Hell no, the thought of that match-up is dreadful. Grandpa Hops needs to stay retired.

Comment

Working...
                  X