Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Martinez VS Cotto, whose 'Knee' will go first? Predictions.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ColdBlooded View Post
    When Cotto fought Trout, it was Trout's straight to the body that slowed Cotto down and his movement that prevented Cotto from being able to land much. Martinez is superior in both aspects to Trout, who actually doesn't use a huge amount of movement. The punch that has given Martinez the most trouble his past few fights is the right hand, but Cotto's major weapon is the left hook. I haven't seen that punch land on Martinez anywhere near as much as the right hand. I don't see how Cotto has the tools to trouble Martinez.
    Right on

Comment

Originally posted by ColdBlooded View Post
      When Cotto fought Trout, it was Trout's straight to the body that slowed Cotto down and his movement that prevented Cotto from being able to land much. Martinez is superior in both aspects to Trout, who actually doesn't use a huge amount of movement. The punch that has given Martinez the most trouble his past few fights is the right hand, but Cotto's major weapon is the left hook. I haven't seen that punch land on Martinez anywhere near as much as the right hand. I don't see how Cotto has the tools to trouble Martinez.
      A couple years ago I would have given Martinez a 90/10 chance of winning. Bigger, faster, better, stronger, just no way for Coto to win.
      Today given his injuries I'm thinking Martines 70/30. Not so much becuase of age but becuase of his recurring injuries. Martinez should still have this one, given better boxing skills& speed, size and strenght.

Comment

sergios knee go first

Comment

Originally posted by PureRussia View Post
          sergios knee go first
          lol so many people were convinced sergio wins!!

Comment

Working...
          X