Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Calzaghe: I Bet Money on Rees, He Will Stop Broner

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is more like a mini Floyd/Hatton but it may end a lot sooner.. it may get brutal in there
    Last edited by Realizniguhnit; 02-16-2013, 06:42 PM.

Comment

Lol...

Rees has never KO'd anyone in his life

Only TKO stoppages in late rounds

All against nobodies really....

Comment

Calzaghe always throws Jeff Left Shoulder Lacy's name out there, they must have really been spooked by dude. Too funny, bet you he mentions Lacy's name in his HoF speech

Comment

Enzo said this?

Comment

I want a double hit of what Enzo is smoking

Comment

Anything is possible in boxing, but putting a lot of money on it is just plain stupid.

Comment

Com on Enzo how dare u even bring up your sons name in the same convo as Rees?

Comment

It's his money, he can do what he wants with it.

Comment

This is why I put a few hundred on Mosley over Alvarez last year... Did I know he was going to lose, yeah but if by some chance Mosley had won, I would have made a lot of cash. Risk to reward was worth it. This is same. However I think betting on Broner to KO Rees within 6 would be pretty good to.

Comment

I never liked Enzo. His son was one hell of a fighter so Enzo thinks he is one hell of a trainer and very smart on all things boxing. He just showed how stupid he is on boxing to bet heavy on Rees. In a few hours he will lose all that big money he bet. He says Rees can't win a decision here in the states. There might be some favoritism for Broner by the judges but nothing like the favoritism that any UK. fighter gets when an American fights a UK. fighter in the UK. I don't think Enzo will have anything to say to Boxing Scene after Broner KOs Rees. Enzo never boxed as a pro or an amateur. I am sure his son Joe knew better than to throw his money away betting on Rees. It's good for Enzo to support fighters from the UK. but betting big on them when the have almost no chance to win is stupid.

Comment

Working...
                      X