No announcement yet.

Should May sue for defamation?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
    I agree. 'Rumour' or not, he's sticking his neck out with this one.
    he sure is............the question is would he do that for nothin???????????

Comment

• Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
      They said they did not intend and they have no evidence , thats funny thats what they said in the very beginning , lol .

You were one of the idiots crying how Manny was going to get millions from Floyd , how Manny was going to prove his innocence , lol he dropped it lol .

It was a legal ruse by a Harvard lawyer Arum to , A -avoid the fight with Floyd and B- try and make Manny look clean , now it dont matter because the milking is done , now Arum will throw Manny under the bus if he can get Floyd the way he wants him .
      floydiots are desperate again! lol give them proof... then they will get back to you with name calling... The last time I heard was Manny called him scared but Floyd no where to be found! lol!

I think Floyd will not sue Hauser, he is broke coz he already gave most of his money to Manny as a settlement! lol! look how floydiots will get personal to me! lol

Comment

Sorry from anyone lol no admitting they were wrong lol
        “Floyd Mayweather Jr., Floyd Mayweather Sr., Roger Mayweather and Mayweather Promotions wish to make it clear that they never intended to claim that Manny Pacquiao has used or is using any performance-enhancing drugs nor are they aware of any evidence that Manny Pacquiao has used performance-enhancing drugs. Manny Pacquiao is a great champion and no one should construe any of our prior remarks as claiming that Manny Pacquiao has used performance-enhancing drugs.”

Comment

• Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
          That is exactly why they will sue, he can't afford to fight it for long and will get forced to step back.
          I guess, but all it does is brings him unwanted attention to a loosely based rumor. I would rather see Tygart pull that dude skirt up. I mean picking a fight with the dude who brought down Lance Armstrong is asking to publicly get b1tch slapped.

Comment

• Originally posted by sapaw View Post
            floydiots are desperate again! lol give them proof... then they will get back to you with name calling... The last time I heard was Manny called him scared but Floyd no where to be found! lol!

I think Floyd will not sue Hauser, he is broke coz he already gave most of his money to Manny as a settlement! lol! look how floydiots will get personal to me! lol
            Show proof that is was a monetary settlement.

Comment

• LMAO its always funny looking at the Flom0s defending Floyd over a speculative article, but they sure as hell had no problem when someone with no evidence other than Mayweathers family and rumors started from them that claimed Pacman was using, they were going around calling him pacroids etc.

all from a rumor, and no he never REJECTED testing, the first round was negotiating a cut off date, that was the past and should no longer be brought up cause you move forward, for the past two years he has said he will do Floyds testing, yet Floyd has never reached out to Arum to do business, he went on a vacation and the only time he spoke of the fight was through fight hype fooling everyone anyone can call pacman out in public, like when Floyd said yes pac you are next, but later said people put words in his mouth, Floyd uses pacs name like crazy, instead of the drug testing he now says Pac should get rid of ARUM before he does business with Pac, or give a lump sum and no split.

That is the biggest BS duck move ever, thats like Pac saying he will not do business with Floyd unless he fires Al Haymon and Golden boy.

Arum works for Pac only and gets money from pacs end only, Floyd shouldnt be worried about that since it has no effect on his monetary percentage he won't pay Arum squat, so why is Floyd using this Arum is in the way crap.

Comment

• Originally posted by hectari View Post
                LMAO its always funny looking at the Flom0s defending Floyd over a speculative article, but they sure as hell had no problem when someone with no evidence other than Mayweathers family and rumors started from them that claimed Pacman was using, they were going around calling him pacroids etc.

all from a rumor, and no he never REJECTED testing, the first round was negotiating a cut off date, that was the past and should no longer be brought up cause you move forward, for the past two years he has said he will do Floyds testing, yet Floyd has never reached out to Arum to do business, he went on a vacation and the only time he spoke of the fight was through fight hype fooling everyone anyone can call pacman out in public, like when Floyd said yes pac you are next, but later said people put words in his mouth, Floyd uses pacs name like crazy, instead of the drug testing he now says Pac should get rid of ARUM before he does business with Pac, or give a lump sum and no split.

That is the biggest BS duck move ever, thats like Pac saying he will not do business with Floyd unless he fires Al Haymon and Golden boy.

Arum works for Pac only and gets money from pacs end only, Floyd shouldnt be worried about that since it has no effect on his monetary percentage he won't pay Arum squat, so why is Floyd using this Arum is in the way crap.

Dude, outside of the small fraction of Manny fans that troll websites like these, and wannabes like Gabe Montoya...nobody really gives a ****..

Manny is fighting for money at this point, and Floyd is one foot out the door ready for retirement.
                Last edited by TP6 U Snitch; 11-21-2012, 08:28 PM.

Comment

They said they did not intend and they have no evidence , thats funny thats what they said in the very beginning , lol .

You were one of the idiots crying how Manny was going to get millions from Floyd , how Manny was going to prove his innocence , lol he dropped it lol .

It was a legal ruse by a Harvard lawyer Arum to , A -avoid the fight with Floyd and B- try and make Manny look clean , now it dont matter because the milking is done , now Arum will throw Manny under the bus if he can get Floyd the way he wants him .

“Is it suspicious the way (Pacquiao) has gained so much lean muscle mass while retaining and even seemingly improving his power and speed? Yes,” Conte says. “It is highly suspicious. , to the standard urine testing that, in my opinion, is worthless.
                  So where is your evidence that Manny takes PEDs? Yet, you go on and on about Manny taking PEDs and have that at the bottom of your posts. lol!

You lose all credibility .... lol!

Comment

• Why? He actually tested positive 3 times on all 3 A samples. The article isn't in the wrong here, Floyd is. But he's going to need that money when he goes broke so why not.

Comment

• You can only sue for defamation if there is evidence of defamation.

Defamation = slandering the name or reputation of someone without adequate evidence/proof to back up your claim.

I have read the entire article (both parts) twice. There is NO claim that Mayweather used steroids, just facts that he failed 3 A sample drug tests.

Pacquiao was able to win the defamation suit against the Mayweather's because they stated that Pacquiao was on PED's straight up. They didn't say he might be, they said he was/is. Completely different.

Mayweather will not sue because he has good lawyers and they know he would not be able to win. I'm a law student so i know what i'm talking about.

Comment

Working...
                      X