Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TMT...What is it and what is its function?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
    My favourite thing about Floyd's youtube videos is he always explains every little thing he does along the way.

So if he's putting his phone on the table, he says "Ima, Ima leave my phone right here on this here table", or if he wants to get a necklace, he'll say "Ima, Ima get this here necklace from over here on the bed, you know, that's how we do".

It makes it easy to keep up with what's going on in fast paced transmissions where it would be easy to miss some crucial information or get left behind entirely.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
      My favourite thing about Floyd's youtube videos is he always explains every little thing he does along the way.

So if he's putting his phone on the table, he says "Ima, Ima leave my phone right here on this here table", or if he wants to get a necklace, he'll say "Ima, Ima get this here necklace from over here on the bed, you know, that's how we do".

It makes it easy to keep up with what's going on in fast paced transmissions where it would be easy to miss some crucial information or get left behind entirely.
      "See this here? this is a win a bunch grape right here"

Comment

Originally posted by junior gong View Post
        Do they help him sell this?

Comment

Working...
        X