Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

will Pac and Marquez KO the Castillo Floyd fought at 135??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
    Marquez stops him.....
    he'd have a better chance cause he goes to the body and head

Comment

Originally posted by AlwaysOnTop View Post
      Pac is no chico..the most he ever did at 135 was beat the dreaded DAVID DIAZ...
      Sure, but Pac has beaten bigger and better fighters than Chico...

Comment

No. That Castillo was better than any opponent Pacquiao has faced since 126.

Comment

Originally posted by Rabagiyo View Post
          No. That Castillo was better than any opponent Pacquiao has faced since 126.
          Seriously... Barrera, Marquez, Morales (at 130)

Comment

Castillo style is tailor made for pac...Marquez would have beaten castillo also.

Comment

They wouldn't knock him out tho. Castillo had an amazing chin prior to the Corrales fight.(even in the Corrales fight, never went down).

Comment

Originally posted by AlwaysOnTop View Post
                Pac is no chico..the most he ever did at 135 was beat the dreaded DAVID DIAZ...
                Exactly people forget that PAC did absolutely NOTHING AT 135&140! DIaz & Hatton??? C'mon. JMM on the other hand would have a better shot at Jose Luis I'm not even sure if PAC fans know who him or chico are...

Comment

Originally posted by lx!! View Post
                  Exactly people forget that PAC did absolutely NOTHING AT 135&140! DIaz & Hatton??? C'mon. JMM on the other hand would have a better shot at Jose Luis I'm not even sure if PAC fans know who him or chico are...
                  It doesn't matter about who fought the better comp.. It's about the styles. Castillo's style is tailor made for pac.. I also think Marquez would have beaten castillo as well based on style matchup.

Comment

Originally posted by SoggyLungs View Post
                    It doesn't matter about who fought the better comp.. It's about the styles. Castillo's style is tailor made for pac.. I also think Marquez would have beaten castillo as well based on style matchup.
                    no doubt that both beat him.question was would they ko him

Comment

Originally posted by Larryx2011 View Post
                      no doubt that both beat him.question was would they ko him
                      Pac has done nothing at 135 that makes me think he'd beat a prime Castillo at 135 without a catchweight.

Castillo would be 147 on fight night..

Comment

Working...
                      X