Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which Heavyweight Throughout History Has Had The Best Chin??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Calilloyd View Post
    [U][B]

You don't know what you're talking about. Ali got dropped by ONE fighter under 190. Not two. And this was when Ali was just 21 years old and only 201pounds himself. The other fighter that dropped Ali early in his career was Sonny Banks who was only three pounds lighter than Ali at 191 to Ali's 194. When Ali was only 19 years old. Using that as an a example is clear stupidity on your part. Not to mention that Ali got up and won both fights. Unlike your hero who stayed on the canvas after getting dropped by Ross Purity.You're talking out of your ass here and clearly using ignorant examples(Ali's 10th and 18th pro fights) to refute Ali's chin.
    I said hurt, not dropped. i was referring to Doug Jones.

aww

Comment

Originally posted by kswizzy99 View Post
      wtf, this poll is worthless without David Tua on it.

you have Ali who was dropped by a Light Heavyweight, but you don't have David Tua?

Shavers, Foreman, Frazier, Mathis, Liston, Lyle > Whoever Tua's faced

Comment

ali took the hardest hits from the hardest hitting heavies of all time.

Comment

Evander Holyfield said that a what (43?) year old Foreman hit him the hardest he's ever been hit in his career.

Larry Holmes and a few others said Earnie Shavers is the hardest hitter they've ever faced in their career.

Except for Liston, the other fighters I mentioned were during the second half of his career when he would absorb the punishment instead of dodging it.

Comment

Working...
          X