Collapse
No announcement yet.

Isn't hilarious how Cotto now sucks?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*****s are allergic to this kind of topics... im pretty sure theyll not gonna reply to this thread

Comment

Originally posted by zeidrich View Post
      *****s are allergic to this kind of topics... im pretty sure theyll not gonna reply to this thread
      One ***** tried to turn the topic against the fans. El Jaguar that ******ed ***** ass ***** fan.

Comment

Originally posted by S a m u r a i View Post
        And I would do it if I ever was given the chance. This place would be much improved, I can guarantee that. I would turn this place into a different site within 3 days.
        Would you also eradicate all of the disrespectful names that posters call fighters?

Comment

cotto certainly doesnt suck, but what happened wasnt exactly hard to see coming eighter. hes still a world class fighter but hes not the same fighter he was before margarito, that was apparent vs clottey and thats why pac wanted to fight him. that said cotto is still a very good fighter and showed massive heart. good win for pacquiao but some ppl take it a bit too far, like i said everyone shouldve seen it coming.

Comment

I'm a Pacquiao fan but even I admit there is some level of truth to Cotto being damaged. Teddy Atlas even commented on it; he has no hidden agenda of wanting Cotto to lose.

Whether or not Margarito used wraps--that lost to him severely damaged Cotto's confidence. It's a great win for Pacquiao regardless but don't be stupid into thinking the Margarito fight didn't hurt his psyche. Cotto was just recently trying to get passed Margarito fight until he faced Pacquiao, which probably brought back memories of the Margarito fight. I hope he recovers mentally from this.
            Last edited by rao007; 11-16-2009, 03:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by El Jesus View Post
              No its not hilarious. I feel cotto has lost alot, how is that good for the sport when one of its bravest is on the downside? How is that funny. A guy who gave his heart to entertaining you and took tought fights so he could be great, and now its funny? This place is such a joke sometimes.
              No man you got it wrong, Freddy didn't say Cotto sucks, he's just making fun of all the people who are trying to discredit Manny's win saying that Cotto sucks or is shot. That's what he found hilarious.

Comment

I respect Cotto even though he didn't play basketball with Shane Mosley.

Comment

You've been a member here since August, of this year. You should know, by now, that there's always gonna be people making stupid comments, after big fights. It's just how it is.

Try and ignore it, man. You know the truth.

Comment

Nobody has been able to do that to Cotto, apart from Pac. It took this 106lb to show the world how its supposed to be done.
                    So Cotto was a great fighter, which most people conclude he was. Its PBFs opponents who were not great fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by Bernie Madoff View Post
                      People are not saying that Cotto sucks. But it is clear that Cotto is a diminished fighter. The version of Cotto that Pacquiao faced wasn't a great fighter.

It is similar to how Vargas used to be very good, but the Trinidad fight took something out of him.

You can't realistically say that is the same fighter who was in a eight round war with Shane Mosley.

<
                      He didn't look like he was tarnished when he fought Clottey and he certainly didn't look tarnished in the first 4 to 5 rounds against Manny. I'm not saying that you're making excuses, but i don't want to here **** excuses like this to tarnish Manny's win against Cotto or to tarnish Cotto. That would be completely BS.

Comment

Working...
                      X