No announcement yet.

Zombies

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zombies

My favourite movie monster hands down. And they cannot be fast.

Just watched Diary of the Dead which was the only Romero film I had thus far not seen. It was way better than Land of the Dead which was sort of Mad Max with Zombies.

Zombies also seem to be quite popular in literature at the moment, what with Mx Brooks' World War Z and the new Pride and Prejudice and Zombies.

Yeah zombies are awesome. Slow but awesome.

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
    Just watched Diary of the Dead which was the only Romero film I had thus far not seen..
    hahahahahahahah **** Me. What a tragedy.

You need to see the others 10000000 times to forget that one.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
      hahahahahahahah **** Me. What a tragedy.

You need to see the others 10000000 times to forget that one.
      No I'd already seen the others. Diary of the Dead was the only film I had NOT seen.

I read his script for Resident Evil. What a tragedy that they picked that clown from Aliens vs Predator to direct.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
        No I'd already seen the others. Diary of the Dead was the only film I had NOT seen.

I read his script for Resident Evil. What a tragedy that they picked that clown from Aliens vs Predator to direct.
        I worded my first post wrong and had to edit it.

That whole slow zombie idea yeah is where it's at. I enjoy people holed up in a secure space as much as I enjoy people fleeing from zombies.

There's a balance. Like I sit there and think what would it really be like well yeah.........you find people that you take care of. But be a little more discrete.

LOL @ saving every ****ing jackoff that is still human and turning every scenario into a how to kill a zombie freefest.

That's also kind of why I like the "28 days later" series.

Albeit fast moving zombies, more of a serious tone if you will.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Zombies are indeed the ****.

Easily the most underrated creature of the night in the game at the moment.

A lot of people dog on them for their lack of speed or fancy footwork, but P4P they're the most intersting ones in the division.

Comment

dawn of the dead and resident evil was the best of the bunch.

Comment

1972's Dawn Of the Dead = GREATEST Zoombie movie I ever seen. 2nd, old school Night of the Living Dead. Sad how he died in the end

Comment

Originally posted by Mr._Pink View Post
                dawn of the dead and resident evil was the best of the bunch.
                The original Dawn of the Dead, and Return of the Living Dead.

Are my two favorites.

Comment

Originally posted by KENSHIRO View Post
                  1972's Dawn Of the Dead = GREATEST Zoombie movie I ever seen
                  No doubt. It is the King.

Comment

No shout outs to Lucio Fulci's "Zombie" yet?

I'm ashamed of you all.

**** was awesome.

Comment

Working...
                    X