Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo-Chavez Jr: Golden Boy Prez on Drug Testing, Weight, More

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by T.M.T View Post
    the red coward can make 164 for chavez but can't make 160 for lil G
    160 is in the actual contract, don't see a weight problem anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
      It's a **** fight but I'm excited by it... Sue me.
      It's like a car wreck...you drive by and you know you shouldn't look...but you can't help it and look anyways.

I'd also like to know the payouts out of idle curiosity.

Comment

"Canelo made concessions on weight" LMAO

Q. How do you know when either Canelo or someone from GBP is lying?

A. They are talking

Comment

Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
          Canelo is gonna tap that ass!
          Why you gotta make it sound sexual bro? It's a fight! Let's speak about these fighters using honorable terms that they deserve in the ring!

Well, maybe after all the mismatches, sometimes they don't deserve "honorable" descriptors, but even so, we can do better than descriptors that have sexual connotations.

Comment

Originally posted by batista84 View Post
            When someone like Dominik Wade is ranked u know there's some problems with these "mandatories and ranked guys"
            Wade was a #3 ranked guy by the IBF. It was kinda random that Golovkin ended up fighting him as mandatory, because Johnson got injured and there was no #2.

You can say you don't think Stevens, Lemieux, Macklin, Murray are elite and I understand, but they were top10/15 when Golovkin destroyed them. We all know Golovkin always tried to fight the best MW. Martinez, Pirog, Canelo... now Jacobs.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Logic View Post
              Why you gotta make it sound sexual bro? It's a fight! Let's speak about these fighters using honorable terms that they deserve in the ring!

Well, maybe after all the mismatches, sometimes they don't deserve "honorable" descriptors, but even so, we can do better than descriptors that have sexual connotations.
              It's a figure of speech man, calm down.
              All I'm saying is Canelo is gonna beat his ass! If you took it in a sexual way then that's on you!

Comment

Originally posted by batista84 View Post
                160 is in the actual contract, don't see a weight problem anymore.
                Canelo already agreed to fight g string at 160 so IDK why you keep bringing that up! Little g has the contract and he gotta do is sign and the fight is on.

Comment

Originally posted by IRONCHINHAGLER View Post
                  any knowledge boxing fan knows offering 15 mil to Ggg is a way to duck and save face...like Floyd initially offering 40mil to PAC. Canelo' s statement of " I am not a MW and need to build my body up to 160" was a direct quote frm him trying to justify delaying the GGG fight til 2017. Now is obvious Bs!!
                  When has he made close to that? He doesn't do PPV numbers and he's 34 or 35. He better take a deal soon or Brook will be his career payday

Comment

I like Canelo, but hate GB so I have to root for Jr. to put the ailing company on its deathbed. On another note, its crazy to see that 2/3 or GB's big fights with Canelo will come From Haymon fighters despite the lawsuit. It seems like Oscar just wanted a little affection from the guy who previously co-ran his company

Comment

Originally posted by icha View Post
                      When the likes of wade are ranked, you know that division is crap...
                      yet princess canelita refuses to fight in that division he chooses to drain his opponents at caneloweight because according to him he's too small for 160 but fights chavez jr at 164 the ginger has no shame and neither do his fan boys like you who don't call him out on his bull****.

Comment

Working...
                      X