No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roach: Crawford Was Only Pacquiao Opponent Arum Mentioned

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
    Crawford would beat the dog food out of Pactrash.
    Pac will beat crawford easy.

Comment

Crawford would beat the dog food out of Pactrash.
      Even arum knew this very well. he will not sacrifice his future star to pac and i understand him.

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
        Arum wanted the fight Pacquiao didn't.
        I'm telling you Manny doesn't want that work or them kind of problems at this point. He wants to make as much many with as little risk at this point in his career. That's why I wish he would just go ahead and retire.

Comment

If Roach is hoping Bud going to 147 will slow him down, good luck with that **** lol.

Comment

manny pacquiao should not fight jeff horn because horn is unknown nonsense fight no one wants that fight the PPV of pacquiao will drop to the lowest term. bob arum says that crawford is available on later year so pacquiao should wait. because bob always matching crawford to pacquiao. because he knows pacquiao is old and crawford is young. his guy right now is crawford so that he will earn money for a longer years. but i know crawford will be knock out by pacquiao in earlier rounds.

Comment

People killing a 38 year old Manny for not taking this fight aren't boxing fans.

Comment

Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
                Even arum knew this very well. he will not sacrifice his future star to pac and i understand him.
                Pac will always make more than Crawford.
                Pac is the one Arum won't sacrifice.

Crawford totals Manny.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
                  It's funny you didn't mention how Cotto had to fight Manny at a CW! It's funny you didn't mention Rios had a controversial win over Abril, and then also a loss to Alvarado, yet he was good enough for Pacquiao! It's funny you didn't mention that Bradley ducked Amir Khan, then got beat down by Provodnikov in Ruslan's first fight at WW! It's funny how Victor Ortiz was the WBC WW Champion when Mayweather beat him. It's funny how you didn't mention how badly Roach wanted Guererro for Pacquiao over Bradley! There's no comparison between Floyd and Pacquiao! Floyd is undefeated, and Pacquiao is one of his victims, and not nearly his toughest fight! Would Bradley be #3 P4P if Manny wasn't robbed in the first fight, or do you believe Bradley actually won the first fight?
                  Manny wasn't one of his toughest fights? I think Floyd disagrees.
                  http://www.sportsworldnews.com/artic...y-pacquiao.htm

Comment

Pac will always make more than Crawford.
                    Pac is the one Arum won't sacrifice.

Crawford totals Manny.
                    Lol. pac is already about to retire if arum know that crawford will beat pac he will going to make this fight happen to make crawford a superstar but he will not do it.

Comment

please arum i'm begging you to make this fight happen

Comment

Working...
                      X