No announcement yet.

Anthony Joshua v Eric Molina The Gloves Are Off

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BWC View Post
    I don't mind the hype actually. Boxing needs some stars badly, and if Joshua can build his US profile by beating up Molina on Showtime, so be it. Sure, it is contrived and AJ seems a little over-manufactured and scripted since signing with Hearn, but that's bidness. Hard to argue with the results thus far..
    Well I agree hype is required to a certain extent & this is coming from an AJ fan.. i see him as the future of the division & by future I mean 2-3 yrs down the line.. He is a prospect with a title & that's not his fault tbh.. But he hasn't fought anyone of worth or top 10 to be even talking about unification..
    I don't mind the fact he uses cliches in all his interviews, frankly I look forward to a good fight in boxing & for entertainment - there are always other means..
    Well atleast we'll see him against Wlad in March & we know what he is made of when he steps up one class above him..

Comment

Originally posted by SplitSecond View Post
      It's fairly simple. He's a gold medalist, a heavyweight, and knocks everyone the fuk out. Add to that that he has been properly promoted and moved along accordingly (no 30 fights of bums). He's already champ.
      I agree to the hype to a certain degree & He is no real champ, he is a prospect with a title..

If Molina wins then what? All it does is bring the sport back because Molina is weak himself.
      Well I'll Be damned because I want AJ to do bigger & better in the coming few years, & I do foresee him being the future unified champ..

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFan85 View Post
        You & your Washington fixation
        You do realize his first name is Gerald & not George right?
        lmao, Gerald Washington is a good fighter, Idk why everyone thinks he's nothing, he has a deeper resume than Joshua ffs, Mansour and Chambers

Comment

Originally posted by Sadiqkingofko View Post
          lmao, Gerald Washington is a good fighter, Idk why everyone thinks he's nothing, he has a deeper resume than Joshua ffs, Mansour and Chambers
          Journey men(Monsur) & a washed up fighter(Chambers) who should have retired 3yrs back..
          C'mon now, Breazeale has a better resume than Gerald & he is ****..
          Let Gerald & Miller get it on to see who can crack, the winner gets to go into a top 15 rankings for a org..

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFan85 View Post
            Journey men(Monsur) & a washed up fighter(Chambers) who should have retired 3yrs back..
            C'mon now, Breazeale has a better resume than Gerald & he is ****..
            Let Gerald & Miller get it on to see who can crack, the winner gets to go into a top 15 rankings for a org..
            Washington would destroy Breazeale, and yeah I like Washington/Miller, I'm a fan of both since they're debut's

Comment

Originally posted by Sadiqkingofko View Post
              Washington would destroy Breazeale, and yeah I like Washington/Miller, I'm a fan of both since they're debut's
              Gerald ain't total trash. He's probably a top 25 guy at least

Comment

WAR MOLINA!!!

Comment

Originally posted by NEETzsche View Post
                  Same, but not yet. That should be Parker or Fury's privilege

I've been a little sour on AJ since the get-go because of his gifts in the Olympics and my basically contrarian nature, but lately his scripted manner is giving me an actual dislike of him. And I feel it's becoming increasingly clear that he's a one-dimensional boxer getting by on athletic talent
                  Joseph parker sucks

Comment

Couldnt make it past 5 minutes of what was an uniquely mundane gloves are off, in which joshua seemed to ramble on and regurgitate what his sports psychologist has been telling him

Comment

Working...
                    X