Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

After GGG vs Brook was confimed you saw what GGG fans have integrity and who dont

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
    difference is

JMM is an all time great and hall of famer...p4per

Brook literally has beaten 1 top ten opponent his entire career

also mayweather and marquez turned pro 4 pounds apart

also both JMM and Mayweather were p4p top 3

Mayweather had already moved up several times himself, while GGG hasnt one time and has a thin resume

he should be taking risks...both JMM and Mayweather were hall of fame level already

there's no difference at all lol

one can even say the gap in terms of achievements and status between floyd and jmm when they fought was wider than between ggg and brook now.

aren't you one of them haters always saying ggg hasn't done anything significant in his career? why are you bringing up brook's achievements? is ggg's any better? or maybe it's better now because it suits your agenda.

fact is...both fights were/are gross mismatches. you chose to defend one, the other you despises.

Comment

Golovkin is only willing to be the B-side when he is the heavy favourite. His fans ask that other fighters take the risk and fight him for money that they're not happy with and yet Golovkin can't do the same? Why doesn't Golovkin accept less money and take on challenges. Dare we say move up and take a risk? Guy has been a huge favourite in virtually every recent fight.

If you want the big money you have to earn it. Floyd did it, Manny did it, why can't Golovkin?

Comment

There's no integrity when you defend ducks. Brook wanted Garcia. Garcia chickened out. Jacobs is fighting Mora. Eubanks was bigger and in the same division, offered the same as Brook. The bigger guy in the same division chickened out.

Yet I see no outrage from this stupid TS against these ducks.

Comment

Originally posted by JQside View Post
          There's no integrity when you defend ducks. Brook wanted Garcia. Garcia chickened out. Jacobs is fighting Mora. Eubanks was bigger and in the same division, offered the same as Brook. The bigger guy in the same division chickened out.

Yet I see no outrage from this stupid TS against these ducks.
          The bigger guy is the same division chickened out so GGG choose a guy 2 divisions smaller.

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
            The bigger guy is the same division chickened out so GGG choose a guy 2 divisions smaller.
            Stupid response. We see outrage everywhere with this fight. But I have yet to see outrage for the ducks who wanted no part of these two fighters.

Where tf is Garcia? Is he retired or what?

Comment

Stupid response. We see outrage everywhere with this fight. But I have yet to see outrage for the ducks who wanted no part of these two fighters.

Where tf is Garcia? Is he retired or what?
              Who cares where Garcia is? Why bring him up? Was GGG trying to fight him too? Probably

Comment

Originally posted by brick wall View Post
                there's no difference at all lol

one can even say the gap in terms of achievements and status between floyd and jmm when they fought was wider than between ggg and brook now.

aren't you one of them haters always saying ggg hasn't done anything significant in his career? why are you bringing up brook's achievements? is ggg's any better? or maybe it's better now because it suits your agenda.

fact is...both fights were/are gross mismatches. you chose to defend one, the other you despises.
                I was probably the first who cited similar post in another thread. As usual, floydhype fanboys can spin everything.

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
                  Who cares where Garcia is? Why bring him up? Was GGG trying to fight him too? Probably
                  About time fans unite in condemning ducks. Ducking is the biggest crime in boxing. You don't belong in the sport if all you do is duck, duck, duck...

Comment

i already told who i want to see GGG fighting.
                    I have also said i think Brook is the best WW out there, but still a WW.

I don't like this fight and if i was team GGG i would have pushed for someone else.

Comment

I was probably the first who cited similar post in another thread. As usual, floydhype fanboys can spin everything.
                      Youve been trying for days now yo spin it but it isnt working

Comment

Working...
                      X