• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Enzo Mc is **** View Post
    If you're in the UK you can get it free and legal on tvcatchup.com
    or put channel five on

Comment

an unskilled big guy with decent heart versus and unskilled small guy with decent/great heart... yup fury should win (probably by late stoppage) but Rogan has a punchers chance especially considering how much Fury tends to get caught and wobbled

Comment

Does Rogan have a decent chin, ever been down? I haven't seen the Sexton fight and Sexton doesn't seem like a big puncher. Someone school me.

Comment

The fight might aswell be in a trailer park, it'll be knockdown after knockdown with zero technique

fury within 3 rounds

Comment

Originally posted by Mikhnienko View Post
            Does Rogan have a decent chin, ever been down? I haven't seen the Sexton fight and Sexton doesn't seem like a big puncher. Someone school me.
            Rogan's primary weapons are a good chin and big heart. He's a brawler whos skills are very very minimal - and thats putting it kindly. If Fury boxes like a ****** (which wouldn't surprise me since his skills are very very very very minimal) and lets rogan get in close Rogan will chew him up and shatter that dodgy chin. So at the current odds the old guy is probably worth a punt, but in fairness if Fury is any good at all then he should be able to keep Rogan off and get the win (by stoppage) - good test for Fury and should be a good action packed fight as long as it lasts.
            Last edited by Daddy T; 04-14-2012, 03:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by House of Stone View Post
              Rogan's primary weapons are a good chin and big heart. He's a brawler whos skills are very very minimal - and thats putting it kindly. If Fury boxes like a ****** (which wouldn't surprise me since his skills are very very very very minimal) and lets rogan get in close Rogan will chew him up and shatter that dodgy chin. So at the current odds the old guy is probably worth a punt, but in fairness if Fury is any good at all then he should be able to keep Rogan off and get the win (by stoppage) - good test for Fury and should be a good action packed fight as long as it lasts.
              appreciate the responce but it didn't address my question. Rogan's chin, Sexton's power? Fury isn't a big puncher and if Rogan has a good chin he's a decent enough brawler to do what Pajkic did. Rogan have one?

Comment

I'm looking forward to this. Fury's always vulnerable and Rogan comes to fight.

Comment

i dont hold any hope it will be any longer than 3 rounds, i think fury will drop him and ko him

Comment

I don't mind that happening if it's the start of a big improvement from Fury. The problem is that it's more likely to be down to Rogan's age and ring rust.

Comment

Originally posted by Mikhnienko View Post
                      appreciate the responce but it didn't address my question. Rogan's chin, Sexton's power? Fury isn't a big puncher and if Rogan has a good chin he's a decent enough brawler to do what Pajkic did. Rogan have one?
                      You asked if he had a good chin and I said he had "a good chin" what you want a point by point percentage rating or something? He's a good shot at beating Fury who is always vulernable but fury has decent power and if he lands clean enough I see him putting rogan down ... anyway i'd give Rogan a 33.3% chance of getting in there roughing Fury up and pulling off the upset.

Comment

Working...
                      X