Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have You Ever Experienced Sleep Paralysis?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Noose View Post
    I meant 'want' as in u are religious, and believe in the supernatural. Therefore u want to believe science cannot explain certain things, and regard this lack of knowledge as a form of proof the supernatural is real.
    So u want to believe demons are real.
    Whereas a person who doesnt believe they are real, can still see figures, apparitions etc that are figments of their imagination brought on by SP.

Thats the way i see it anyway. I could be wrong, and of course there is much science cant answer, or has yet to answer. But that has always been the case.
    Even though I believe in the existence of evil en****** (demons), I don't go to bed each night telling myself, "I'd like to see something evil tonight." No one does that. However, I know for a fact that I didn't see a horror movie during that time frame which would have probably triggered some kind of subconscious visualization of this ghoulish, unrecognizable and evil-looking "apparition."

Luckily, I haven't had another episode of SP. And I don't think one really can discount the fact that it could be due to my faith and belief in God. Maybe this evil entity knows that I "have-the-force" in me to repel its negative influence. JAT

Comment

• Yes, I did, when I was younger.

Comment

• Originally posted by BrooklynBomber View Post
        Yes, I did, when I was younger.
        What was your experience like?

Comment

Working...
        X