Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Question... I was driving home and saw this stripper that I am really cool with...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question... I was driving home and saw this stripper that I am really cool with...

So every once in a while I go to a strip club... Well I met this stripper there... She asked me if I wanted a lap dance, and I told her No, because I am engaged....

Well it was a boring night and not too many people were there.... Well she came over and started to chill with me.... But we ended being cool.. She said that she didnt want to work, so if she could chill with me.... I told her "Its up tp her, but I aint giving her no cash"... She said she made enough for the night and didnt want to talk to any of these pervs....

So she chilled.. I didnt throw her any cash and she chilled for about an hour....

Well every time I go back, she comes and chills.. I have never given her a dollar... Well she ends up being a cool chick that I hang out with every time I go there (about 5 times).... We have chilled, and she said that she comes to chill with me because I am cool, and turned down a lap dance, which showed I wasnt really there for the hoes, but to just chill with some friends...

We chill for a while and make bets on whether or not she can make cash from the dudes I pick out... She'll come back with cash or not, and we laugh and just kick it... Then she goes back to work and makes money....

Well I have never seen her out of the club, but today I saw her walking home in like 90 degree weather... i didnt stop because I thought she would be embarrassed...

The question is SHOULD I HAVE STOPPED AND GAVE HER A RIDE HOME??? It was 90 degrees, she was sweating, and the nearest apartments were about a mile down..... I kinda felt bad that I didnt stop....

What do you guys think???
    Yes
    81.82%
    No
    18.18%

Originally posted by HTownTexan View Post
    So every once in a while I go to a strip club... Well I met this stripper there... She asked me if I wanted a lap dance, and I told her No, because I am engaged....

Well it was a boring night and not too many people were there.... Well she came over and started to chill with me.... But we ended being cool.. She said that she didnt want to work, so if she could chill with me.... I told her "Its up tp her, but I aint giving her no cash"... She said she made enough for the night and didnt want to talk to any of these pervs....

So she chilled.. I didnt throw her any cash and she chilled for about an hour....

Well every time I go back, she comes and chills.. I have never given her a dollar... Well she ends up being a cool chick that I hang out with every time I go there (about 5 times).... We have chilled, and she said that she comes to chill with me because I am cool, and turned down a lap dance, which showed I wasnt really there for the hoes, but to just chill with some friends...

We chill for a while and make bets on whether or not she can make cash from the dudes I pick out... She'll come back with cash or not, and we laugh and just kick it... Then she goes back to work and makes money....

Well I have never seen her out of the club, but today I saw her walking home in like 90 degree weather... i didnt stop because I thought she would be embarrassed...

The question is SHOULD I HAVE STOPPED AND GAVE HER A RIDE HOME??? It was 90 degrees, she was sweating, and the nearest apartments were about a mile down..... I kinda felt bad that I didnt stop....

What do you guys think???
    pic or it didnt happen.lol. yeah, man houston was mad hot.what strip club was it?

Comment

I dont know, she could have gotten the feeling you were being stalkerish lol. Like you happened to be driving and saw her walking.

Comment

u shoulda at least offered her a ride man

she kinda sounds like ur buddy so i dun think shed be embarrassed

Comment

The last thing you want is for your fiancee to find out you had a stripper in the car. I wouldn't have picked her up. The hills have eyes homie.

Comment

Originally posted by Oh By The Way.. View Post
            pic or it didnt happen.lol. yeah, man houston was mad hot.what strip club was it?
            She works at Gold Cup on 290.... Her name is Envy....

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
              The last thing you want is for your fiancee to find out you had a stripper in the car. I wouldn't have picked her up. The hills have eyes homie.
              Well the one and only time me and my girl ever went to a strip club, she came and chilled with us. She acted like she didnt know me, and just struck up a conversation with us....

When my girl went to the bathroom, she came over and told me she approves of my chick....

I did kind of feel bad that I didnt offer her a ride.... I thought the same ****... What if my girl find out???

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
                LOL this is exactly what I was going to say.

Comment

You pointed out you didn't gave her cash like 5 times.

Which means you gave her a Benjamin for that minute ya freak.

Comment

you should have offered her a ride. and then after, you should have driven her home.

Comment

Working...
                    X