No announcement yet.

Name a fight people slept on?.....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Name a fight people slept on?.....

Meaning a fight people discredited and/or refused to watch or pay for beforehand that ended up being a GREAT fight. Personally I recall there being a lot of hate on Pac vs. Marquez 4 before it happened, I dont recall (or really care to know) the ppv#s but Im sure they werent the greatest...

Anyways can you names some fights?

I made this thread because I think people are overlooking Canelo vs Smith and Pac vs Vargas. Styles make fight and if the underdogs chins hold up, we could have some good scraps...

A lot of PBC fights

Comment

Time was 6 am in Denmark by the time the fight went on, but I remember Klitchschko vs. Fury was an exceptionally entertaining fight. I couldn't believe it when I logged on here the days after. Everyone hated the fight. Everyone I saw it with, all thought it was crazy good.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary View Post
        Time was 6 am in Denmark by the time the fight went on, but I remember Klitchschko vs. Fury was an exceptionally entertaining fight. I couldn't believe it when I logged on here the days after. Everyone hated the fight. Everyone I saw it with, all thought it was crazy good.
        The greatest fight in danish history was Rudy Markussen vs. Patrick Nielsen. Rudy got robbed. He was telling the referee about a foul and the referee just kept counting.

Comment

Israel Vasquez v R. Marquez

Comment

Bradley vs. Provodnikov OWNS this thread

Comment

Originally posted by Scary View Post
              Had to read that 3 times because it seemed impossible anyone would write that. The only people that could have liked that fight are anti-violence advocates who want to see as little punching as possible.

Comment

Originally posted by -PBP- View Post
                Bradley vs. Provodnikov OWNS this thread
                True that. That was a masterpiece of a fight. It was worthy of a movie.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                  Had to read that 3 times because it seemed impossible anyone would write that. The only people that could have liked that fight are anti-violence advocates who want to see as little punching as possible.
                  I liked the Fury-Klitschko fight. Fury fought in a smart way that no one expected. He surprised everyone and made it entertaining. This was a very tactical match, which is why there wasn't a lot of heavy shots landed.

Comment

I don't remember too many people discussing Matthyse vs Molina beforehand but that ended being a pretty good scrap.

Comment

Working...
                    X