No announcement yet.

Man y'all imagine how a prime bhop do this kovalev dude

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Man y'all imagine how a prime bhop do this kovalev dude

I'm not talking about no old man "pipe and slippers" Bernard but a true prime.

He'll even old Bernard from the pavlik fight would hand out a lesson

And don't get me started on Roy Jones James Tony, Spinks etc

Prime Hopkins fight at 160 you troll. Hopkins from the Pavlik fight does better but still loses. He's the smaller and wont be able to punch and hug like he likes to do. If you said P4P you might have a better argument but i still think Kovalev is a bad style for Hopkins.

Comment

Naw man a prime Hopkins be throwing bolo punches and making this dude swing and miss like he had the worst batting average in the NBL

Comment

Prime Hop would take nearly the same ass whippin he did. People arent giving Kovalevs opponent any respect. Dude was prime and there to win, 90% of the people fighting today wouldnt have gotten up in the 7th round. Stop being stupid. Ward vs Kovalev is going to be a great fight!!

Comment

Originally posted by Tyrone Biggums! View Post
          I'm not talking about no old man "pipe and slippers" Bernard but a true prime.
          Genuinely laughing out loud.

Comment

I don't need to imagine anything. I've got you to tell me all about it.

Comment

I wonder how Kovalev would do in a fight with a prime Jermain Taylor.

Comment

Prime B-hop was a middleweight, too small for Kovalev.

Comment

Working...
                X