Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Floyd Mayweather, 50 Cent Reunite On Stage in Las Vegas

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you do know McGregor is taller and bigger then Floyd right

Comment

Originally posted by jimmy27 View Post
      who on this site wants to see FMJR running around a ring for 36 minutes trying to avoid getting hit by a Irish midget?? This is the most insane garbage out there. If FMJR is TBE come back to fight Garcia or Thurman-Porter winner.

The thing is that he could probably make 3x more fighting McGregor than any of those guys. People who are real fans of boxing might not prefer it or want to see it, but plenty of other people do. The general public have never heard of Garcia, Thurman or Porter but most people i know have heard of Conor McGregor.

Money talks but it won't happen anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
        I respect the LBGT community... Let's be honest here, Floyd has ****sexual written all over him, and that IS FINE. But just like Oscar, these two have all the signs of being gay but just dont come out and say it. Look at that smile and the way he postures his arms/hands. That is a feminine/submissive stance.

LMAO what kind of straight man thinks like this???? You are one of the biggest weirdos on here then you trying to compare him to your idol child molester Oscar.

"Look at that smile and the way he postures his arms/hands. That is a feminine/submissive stance"

Lol ain't nobody trying to examine him from top to bottom like that but ***gs. Who are you Dr. Gay?

Comment

Originally posted by jimmy27 View Post
          who on this site wants to see FMJR running around a ring for 36 minutes trying to avoid getting hit by a Irish midget?? This is the most insane garbage out there. If FMJR is TBE come back to fight Garcia or Thurman-Porter winner.
          well mcgregor would be bigger then floyd and i find it funny ur guys version of running. theres been fights like aginst cotto mosley etc where floyd sits in the pocket all night and because the other guy cantr hit him hes "running". i cant see floyd doing anything but sitting in the pocket and picking mcgregor apart

Comment

Floyd is retired now they could be friends again

Comment

Originally posted by Mzembe View Post
              ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What would you rather watch? Angulo vs Kirkland beating the hell out each other with no strategy or boxing skills whatsoever?
              If that's your thing then go outside a bar at night or go to all those American ghettos and watch people pound each other like there's no tomorrow.

If Floyd runs around a ring why can't all the other fighters run around the ring just like him and beat him in his own game?
              Get out of here with your flawed logic
              My "flawed" logic figured a better fight for FMJR is vs Thurman - Porter winner or DSG....Do you know how to read or just blow hot air out of both ends? As for my thing , I like to watch boxing not match ups that belong in a circus...So take your own advice and GTFOOH and go buy a FMJR blow up doll and you can kiss it's nuts every night.

Comment

Am I the only one who finds it strange that 50 wanted to befriend Mayweather again only after Floyd made 300 million dollars last year? I find it incredibly ironic that 50 wants to reunite with his very wealthy friend when it has been made public that 50 is now struggling financially.

Comment

Ya, 50 is shameless. Trying to get back in Floyd's favour when he's in the gutter.

Comment

Originally posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO View Post
                    you do know McGregor is taller and bigger then Floyd right
                    uhm, no he's not. Connor is a solid 5'7 while Floyd is 5'8-5'8 1/2ish.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnwoo8686 View Post
                      Am I the only one who finds it strange that 50 wanted to befriend Mayweather again only after Floyd made 300 million dollars last year? I find it incredibly ironic that 50 wants to reunite with his very wealthy friend when it has been made public that 50 is now struggling financially.
                      you're reading too much into it. 50 is still filthy rich by normal people's standards.

Comment

Working...
                      X