Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you use condom for bj?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What kind of glory holes are you going to?

Comment

Comment

Depends who is giving obviously.

If I don't trust/know the person I wrap up and just ditch the oral part on both sides.

Comment

Originally posted by KRITKL View Post
          Your don't need a condom for that. Just the right woman.:*******:
          I agree, it took me a while to convince my girl to do that, she doesn't do it all the time now, but when she does, its magical

if anyone of you are wanting your girl to do this, sweet talk her, ask her to try it in the shower and let her know that you don't want her to swallow (we all want them to swallow), you just want to finish and have her keep sucking, before you know it, she'll swallow a little and then more and more.

best feeling ever

Comment

Originally posted by bigdlb12 View Post
            I agree, it took me a while to convince my girl to do that, she doesn't do it all the time now, but when she does, its magical

if anyone of you are wanting your girl to do this, sweet talk her, ask her to try it in the shower and let her know that you don't want her to swallow (we all want them to swallow), you just want to finish and have her keep sucking, before you know it, she'll swallow a little and then more and more.

best feeling ever
            That's one way.
            Or you can just grab them by the back of the head and hold them there.
            The best is when you tell the girl you're about to cum and they just go "ummhumm" and keep on sucking. Love those girls

Comment

I remember in Jr HS my friend was convinced you could get a girl pregnant if she swallowed. In 8th grade we put him on the spot in health and asked the teacher, the teachers answer was to always wear a condom no matter what kind of sex, Ive worn a condom ever since... lol

Comment

Originally posted by about.thousands View Post
                An old whore trick it to spray perfume on the dick before sucking it. The alcohol in the perfume will burn if you have any open sores.

this is very clever, the alcohol will burn the herpes sores

Originally posted by bigdlb12 View Post

best feeling ever
                lol, I can tell none of you kids have ever been married

Comment

Originally posted by KRITKL View Post
                  That's one way.
                  Or you can just grab them by the back of the head and hold them there.
                  The best is when you tell the girl you're about to cum and they just go "ummhumm" and keep on sucking. Love those girls
                  I have done this before, a neighborhood girl (ever neighborhood has one) who loved to give head was doing me the honor. My friend had given me a heads up, she asked me to let her know when I was going to cum. I did, I then feel her finger looking for my anus, (she was going in) so I grabbed the back of her head and shoved her all the way down and unloaded.

she got up all gagging

the ones that keep sucking are the best, one after having swallowed several times before (and she was married) asked me if I'd like a snowball, I wasnt sure what that was, until she tried doing it

She didn't go through with it

Originally posted by phallus View Post

lol, I can tell none of you kids have ever been married
                  16 years bud, and still strong

Comment

Originally posted by K-Nan View Post
                    Condom on a dick for a BJ is like covering your tongue with plastic before eating a steak.
                    What he said..........end of fookn thread..................

Comment

What kind of man would allow that garbage? Sounds like a waste of time.

Comment

Working...
                      X