• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

never heard of the ****.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
      THAT's who that b1tch looks like...i couldnt put a finger on it

I swear first time I saw this b*tch, I was like "this Butch Patrick lookin' ho is a model"?!

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post

This is how she actually looks when not on a calorie restrictive diet.

When she's a little heavier she reminds me of the Polish Bruja on eFukt.com @ http://efukt.com/21359_Polish_Bruja.html . Furthermore, she's the type of fugly bish that belongs on nothing better than the Trolling Wannabe Poernstars videos and that's it. Can you imagine that interviewer dude giving her her much needed comeuppance?

Comment

She makes the most ******ed face expressions.

Comment

??? Maybe she could use the following lesson "Feminist Dike VS The Patriarchy"--->---> http://efukt.com/21636_Feminist_***e...atriarchy.html

I don't really have a problem with this little girl..... just being silly here. :boobies::boobies::boobies:

Comment

I honestly do not get what the big deal about her is. Because she's a lesbo with thick eyebrows?

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
                I've noticed her a bit lately, and for some reason she's started to put wind in my pipe.

A very odd-looking girl, she's got the kind of face that reminds me of a cat with down syndrome.
                To be honest I never thought she was good looking. I think you hit the nail on the head with this

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                  I honestly do not get what the big deal about her is. Because she's a lesbo with thick eyebrows?
                  pretty much thick eyebrows is the new trend, 10 years ago most girls had shaved thin ass eyebrows.

Comment

Oh hell I can't un see I now either

Dubs literally ruined Cara lmao

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                      She is not pretty, seriously they have to really doll her up and get her on a water diet before movie shoots and press junkets so her face isnt bloated, but I seen her before and couldn't believe she was a model she will not age well and she has a horrible attitude problem
                      You're not attracted to asian girls , you're not attracted to models, that's already about 70% of all females because Asians make up 2/3 of the population.

Based on the information you've given us alone you're already about 75% gay.

Comment

Working...
                      X