No announcement yet.

Two 13-year-old girls killed by train in double suicide; leave notes behind

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
    I hope nobody jumps n front of a train tonight!!!
    The Tokaido sen is notorious for it!

I want to throw Alexkid in front of the Yamanote train for no particular reason!
    Don't take any chances, throw Alexkid in front of a shinkansen.

Comment

Originally posted by Mukuro View Post
      Exactly! The newest one.

Comment

Yeah probably gonna be here for awhile. Yeah, you seem to be pretty close by. I'm pretty busy lately, but we should meet up for beers sometime
        It is getting hot homie. I hate summers in Japan. Too hot, and too humid.
        I may head to the beach today. This summer is gonna be crazy in Enoshima.

I prefer dry heat, to Japanese humidity.

Comment

That would make me very happy to do so.

I think a Japanese onsen would make Alexkid crazy! So many c0cks to measure. He would volunteer to work for free!!

Comment

It is a shame and I can swear Japan has changed for the worst since the last time I was here. They are losing their identity.
            At least Japan has strict rules on immigration - and are still like 98 percent Japanese.

Look at European countries, cucking to Mudscum savages. Hell, London isn't even majority British anymore.

Marsailles, Malmo, Brusseles...

It's pathetic.

Japan has a long way to go before it gets as bad as Europe.

Comment

Are humans the only animals that kill themselves?

Comment

Originally posted by Flabulous View Post
                At least Japan has strict rules on immigration - and are still like 98 percent Japanese.

Look at European countries, cucking to Mudscum savages. Hell, London isn't even majority British anymore.

Marsailles, Malmo, Brusseles...

It's pathetic.

Japan has a long way to go before it gets as bad as Europe.
                Japa got it's first taste of multiculturalism last October in Tokyo.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=WVo0D6LN-xU

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
                  Are humans the only animals that kill themselves?
                  I am not sure about that. We have cases where whales and fish push themselves on beach shores to die.

But that is a great question. I wonder if primates in captivity off themselves.

Comment

I read the news story on Japan Times about this and also bumped into another about a French woman who live-streamed her suicide on Periscope. I couldn't find an English transcript, but the gist is that she was depressed about her life and suffering--a significant part of that being due to a rape.

Man, I saw a portion of the stream on YouTube (the actual suicide not included, of course,) and although I can't make out what they're saying, it's pretty clear after a while that those people watching truly didn't take her seriously. She talks with them for some time, but then all of a sudden she just stays silent for a long while, just reading the comments I guess. In a horror movie, this would be considered creepy, but I just found it heartbreaking.

It's sad how we don't care about anyone but ourselves. It kinda makes me wish I could find out what she was saying, because she said her intention was to open people's minds (at least, that's what the news articles stated,) but I guess no one wants to cover this kind of story in depth. People either don't care or don't want to know.

People just call suicides cowards and ignore them. It's a shame, because I bet if all those dead people could talk/influence this world, things would be so different.
                    Last edited by SunSpace; 05-20-2016, 08:43 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by SunSpace View Post
                      I read the news story on Japan Times about this and also bumped into another about a French woman who live-streamed her suicide on Periscope. I couldn't find an English transcript, but the gist is that she was depressed about her life and suffering--a significant part of that being due to a rape.

Man, I saw a portion of the stream on YouTube (the actual suicide not included, of course,) and although I can't make out what they're saying, it's pretty clear after a while that those people watching truly didn't take her seriously. She talks with them for some time, but then all of a sudden she just stays silent for a long while, just reading the comments I guess. In a horror movie, this would be considered creepy, but I just found it heartbreaking.

It's sad how we don't care about anyone but ourselves. It kinda makes me wish I could find out what she was saying, because she said her intention was to open people's minds (at least, that's what the news articles stated,) but I guess no one wants to cover this kind of story in depth. People either don't care or don't want to know.

People just call suicides cowards and ignore them. It's a shame, because I bet if all those dead people could talk/influence this world, things would be so different.
                      Great post. So many people lose hope, and kill themselves. I remember watching the news as a teenage and they showed a guy about to jump out from the upper floors. A crowed gathered and many cheered him on. He jumped and he bounced at least 1 foot off the concrete and died. It was shocking.

Comment

Working...
                      X