Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When will Lomachicken man up and give Gary Russell Jr a rematch?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Lomachicken" with 5 fights has better resume than Russell Jr with his 27 fights, LOL

Comment

Originally posted by LomaUsykKlichko View Post
      This hopefully TR and hay on can work something out I would like to see a rematch.
      To be fair arum said he tried to get him Rigo. But it's hard to believe arun since he always lies. Hopefully Loma fights someone good soon

Comment

Loma clearly won that fight. No reason for a rematch unless Jr has a good string of wins

Comment

he will, he's aiming to unify them damn titles, chill out.

Comment

I have no desire to see a rematch until GRJ gets a few more impressive wins under his belt. The way that Loma toyed with him in their fight was almost embarrasssing.

Comment

It will never happen and it doesn't need too. Of course i wouldn't mind since Loma has a chance to take another strap, but Arum isnt gonna let Loma fight in PBC or Haymon promoted event again. Too much bad blood at this point.

Comment

ya loma is just all bad for gary russel he is going to be getting a fight with mares then leo santa cruz soon anyway

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Medinabcheatin View Post
                    GRJ been callin him out but I think Lameo is content fightin bums. GRJ beats his ass in the rematch, first fight was a fluke.
                    A fluke, you must be trolling out here. Russell got dominated and you think it was a fluke. No need for a rematch. Lomachenko with 4 pro fights dominated Russell. They are not in the same class
                    Last edited by whirlout; 10-31-2015, 08:47 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X