Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official FIFA 13 Football Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1 hour 13 mins until i can play Fifa 13 can't wait.

Comment

Just read that Camp Nou will not be in FIFA 13 because EA could not reach a licensing agreement

Comment

Originally posted by ??? View Post
        Just read that Camp Nou will not be in FIFA 13 because EA could not reach a licensing agreement
        That sucks. Same reason Wales haven't been on fifa in years. that and we are rubbish.

Anyone been doing any trading on the web app?

Comment

Originally posted by SirTomJones View Post
          That sucks. Same reason Wales haven't been on fifa in years. that and we are rubbish.

Anyone been doing any trading on the web app?
          Yeah it does suck. I'm going to spend most of my time in Career Mode and every home match for Barcelona I play is going to be in a crappy generic stadium

Hopefully EA and Barcelona can reach an agreement later on and EA can release Camp Nou as free DLC.

Comment

Comment

Anybody had luck with trading?

Still got to wait a few days before I play it

Going on holidays on the release date so I have to wait even longer.

I sold all my players Just got a team of bronze left.

Comment

hows the new fifa 13? ..is there a dramatic difference in overall gameplay/presentation?

i had mine reserved, but had to pay for a new alternator on my car, so im getting mine in a week or so...

and its kinda gay how EA and nou camp couldn't reach a deal...this is one of the world's most famous venues and EA was always known for securing all the rights for this kind of thing

Comment

Originally posted by Journeyman View Post
                  hows the new fifa 13? ..is there a dramatic difference in overall gameplay/presentation?

i had mine reserved, but had to pay for a new alternator on my car, so im getting mine in a week or so...

and its kinda gay how EA and nou camp couldn't reach a deal...this is one of the world's most famous venues and EA was always known for securing all the rights for this kind of thing
                  Yeah, it's sort of a fail cause EA got Messi on the cover this year and they don't even have his teams stadium.

Comment

Why are Napoli fuuucked up on it?

Comment

• Originally posted by SirTomJones View Post
                      Why are Napoli fuuucked up on it?
                      Licensing issues.

Comment

Working...
                      X