Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Castillo (Floyd 1 fight) vs. JMM (Diaz 1 fight)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Castillo (Floyd 1 fight) vs. JMM (Diaz 1 fight)

Jose Luis Castillo vs. Juan Manuel Marquez @ 135.

Castillo from the first Mayweather fight.

Marquez from the first Juan Diaz fight.

Who wins this?

Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post
    JMM would outclass him. the only advantage castillo has is that hes the naturally bigger man other than that JMM is superior in every aspect. JMM is on a whole other level.

castillo was a good fighter but he gets overrated bcuz of the first fight with mayweather. alot of ppl are unaware that floyd fought the entire fight with a torn rotator cuff, with one arm in other words. in the rematch you saw what was really up.

then we have the corrales fights were he fought well in the first fight, was knocked out and then cheated in the rematch. i love chico but imagine what JMM would have done to him. i dont mean to use a triangle theory but just look at their careers. the PBF fight is the only thing thats on the same level as some of JMM's achievments and i already explained why.

JMM is a legend, one of the best ever. castillo is a solid fighter but doesnt deserve to be mentioned in the same sentence as marquez.

marquez in 8.
    Yes I forgot to mention that, thanks.
    Castillo KO/TKO
    11.11%
    Castillo Decision
    5.56%
    Marquez KO/TKO
    16.67%
    Marquez Decision
    66.67%
    Last edited by boxingsmash69; 04-25-2012, 03:04 PM.

Marquez will never beat Mayweather. No need to take any version of either fighter Vs eachother. The fight happened in 2009 and Floyd won by shut out with one knockdown. The same weight class, 2 years later, Marquez beat the "#1 WW", "#1P4P" Pacquiao so I don't wanna hear nothing about the weight class.

Comment

Originally posted by EngorgedW/Blood View Post
      Marquez will never beat Mayweather. No need to take any version of either fighter Vs eachother. The fight happened in 2009 and Floyd won by shut out with one knockdown. The same weight class, 2 years later, Marquez beat the "#1 WW", "#1P4P" Pacquiao so I don't wanna hear nothing about the weight class.
      What the hell are you talking about? Did you even read the damn question?

Comment

Castillo by stoppage.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
          Castillo by stoppage.
          wow.

Comment

its this really a question

Comment

Originally posted by EngorgedW/Blood View Post
              What the hell, man? This is about JMM vs Castillo.

Comment

Marquez decisions Castillo.

Comment

Castillo by TKO. Too big too good.

Comment

JMM has never been stopped~ so I can't think JLC would be the one to get the job done.

JLC was known to cut easy.

It would be a war and JLC would have his moments, but I think JMM chops him up slowly possibly overcoming an early knockdown maybe scoring a late stoppage.

Comment

Working...
                    X