Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

holy **** look how much bigger JMM Is than PAC?!?!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
    War Dinamita ..... KO via lead right uppercut LoL
    lol that was that ole bull****!

tomorrow im ready for round 4!

Comment

Originally posted by Carpe Diem View Post
      There so many people with the last name Jimenez, how am i suppose to find the right one's facebook page?
      dude i fixed it!

Comment

Anyone who thinks Pacman's size advantage won't play a roll in the outcome of this fight is an idiot. Manny is a legit WW. Marquez CLEARLY is not. Case closed. Now STFU *******s. This fight is a joke, and WE ALL KNOW IT.

Comment

Looking at that pic of Marquez and Pac, I really want to know how Floyd and Pacquiao compare in height.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Squizz View Post
              Anyone who thinks Pacman's size advantage won't play a roll in the outcome of this fight is an idiot. Manny is a legit WW. Marquez CLEARLY is not. Case closed. Now STFU *******s. This fight is a joke, and WE ALL KNOW IT.
              hahahahaha - yes, you are! nah **** mad, you FURIOUS. . .

dude just look at the picture! marquez is NOT fat either, manny looks softer than marquez! manny has a little pooch belly, not marquez! marquez looks solid! there is NO size advantage. HOW can they both WEIGHT THE SAME ON FIGHT NIGHT, and there be a size advantage? and, just look at the pictures. THANKS!

stick to your jersey shore drama loving self- just like a female.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
                thanks man. . . LOL how can people say marquez is fat? U CAN SEE HIS ABS! lol. . .

Comment

Originally posted by uglypug View Post
                  stick to your jersey shore drama loving self- just like a female.
                  That is easily the worst insult I've ever heard in my life. Keep trying pal.

Comment

Originally posted by Squizz View Post
                    That is easily the worst insult I've ever heard in my life. Keep trying pal.
                    it wasn't meant to be an insult, but rather, simply the truth. . . thanks

Comment

Originally posted by uglypug View Post
                      it wasn't meant to be an insult, but rather, simply the truth. . . thanks
                      OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWW. Ouch! You really hurt my feelings pal.

The truth is the post you were responding to. Notice I didn't have to resort to insulting you? Nope. Because I'm smarter than that, and I'm smarter than you. Good day.

Comment

Working...
                      X