Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So blame everyone else but leave GGG alone?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by aldo5408 View Post
    I agree 100 % pathetic. Atleast canelo is fighting a 154 pounder. Then you got some fanboys thst have the nerve to compare brook to sugar ray
    Nah man. Dont say at least... Both look like straight b*tches at this point. **** them both.

No excuse for both of them. And people had the nerve to **** on Floyd and Pac... pretty sad

Comment

Originally posted by Aztekkas View Post
      What type of fanboyism is this it's disgusting at this point. No matter how much you fanboys try to flip it the fact remains, this fight is as bad as Canelo vs Khan if not worse. The same people who bashed Canelo for dragging Khan up to 155 are the same way making up excuses for GGG taking on Brook at the full middleweight limit of 160.

"But but, hate the middle weight division and Canelo for forcing GGG into taking on Brook!" - that's some dumbass logic . GGG could have (A)continued campaigning at his weightclass and fighting "cans" until he forced Jacobs into a fight. (B) dropped down to 155 and fought Canelo for a career high pay day and global exposure. (C) moved up in weight since you know, Ward went North. Or (D) at least fought a guy one weight division below his own, which currently possesses a lot of talent. Instead he decides to drag Brook 13 pounds north... Lmao, what?

"But but, Brook is better than Khan.. So this is a mega fight and a dangerous one for GGG!" Like it or not, Khan is much more proven. I'm a huge fan of Brook but he only has one actual name on his resume. Aside from Porter, who has he fought? Khan may be chinny and may have had losses on his record prior to fighting Canelo, but we knew exactly what he brought to the table. We also saw how a smaller man in Mayweather was able to outbox and take Canelo apart due to speed, skill and precision, some attributes that Khan himself possessed. So sure, Khan is far from Floyd in any way, shape or form, but he did posses some abilities that we all know could have posed and did trouble Canelo for a bit in their fight.

Now, what does Brook do and what has he proven to possess that would trouble GGG? If anything this is a bigger mismatch, and that's not even mentioning the weight limit for the fight.

Also, how does anyone explain the fact that GGG said Brook was too small himself and shrugged it off in a previous interview, yet turns around and that's the guy he decides to fight . This is pure comedy.

So what happened to the "I want to get all belts, I respect boxing, Max"? All of a sudden it's, "GGG is smart! That's the most lucrative name out there! All because Canelo and everyone else is ducking him! This is a mega fight, me so happy for GGG!". Let's be honest here, no one expected this sham, especially not after the verbal battering Canelo went through because of his lousy decision to fight Khan. However, it's amazing to see the same people whom "rekt" Canelo for his fight against Khan are the same bunch who are defending GGG for his decision to fight Brook. What a bunch of ***GGs
      Great post man.... at least now we know guys like Jubei, Maxi etc are just what we thought they are: GGG-tards in G-strings. ggg is their hero and they are gonna ride with whatever he does no matter if they have blasted other fighters for doing those things and no matter how hypocritical it exposes them to be.

Comment

EVERYTHING the OP wrote was absolute truth. Real boxing fans understand that much. Golovkin is becoming a sad waste of talent. Guy could have been great. Now he's a 35 year old fighter begging WWs for paydays.

Comment

My question is, after getting dicked around for so long by getting turned down by Canelo after agreeing to fight after Canelo's extension, then Saunders, Jacobs and Eubank, what should he have done? The fight with Brook is a big mismatch and pointless for Golovkin but it was on the table with the same exact deal that he was going to get with Eubank so what does everyone think he should have done instead?

-Fight another top 20 middleweight like Wade?
          -Go to 168 and hopefully find some decent top 15 opponent?
          -See if Lara will actually fight him at middleweight and HBO buys it?

The only two names I can think of are Lara from 154 and maybe Ramirez at 168. Andrade, Charlo bros aren't options. The big names at 168 aren't options. Looks like a crappy situation all around. He probably should have just sit out and not fight until he gets something better, I'm guessing K2 really wants a UK fight since they've been talking about it for the past 2-3 years and since they were working with Hearn who get everything set up in the UK, once Eubank wouldn't sign and Hearn offered Brook they said **** it, can't get anything bigger.

Comment

how you dare to even doubt the ATG king ???

Comment

Working...
            X