No announcement yet.

HBO Commentator Jim Lampley Truly Makes Me Sick

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Twako View Post
    lampley >>> any other current sports commentator.

deal w/ it.
    Not better than Gus Johnson (He's the best IMO)... Roy Jones may well be the best color guy...

Comment

Originally posted by Double A 215 View Post
      Not better than Gus Johnson (He's the best IMO)... Roy Jones may well be the best color guy...
      gus johnson, hes a good sommentator, all of shotime are tbh

Comment

Originally posted by thiago View Post
        you can literally tell by the way he talks about certain fighters that lampley is a puppet for higher powers
        No doubt he's a true company man...

Comment

tarver makes me laugh haha

Comment

bump....last night Jim was so damn awful....he literally gave Roach all the credit for Cotto's performance last night.....the comment about if Roach was Cotto's trainer from the beginning made me sick

my man Roy had another horrible night behind the mic.....using the Margarito comparison time and time again as if the point had some validity or logic behind it...smh...still my man but he had a bad night

as a whole, they started the knee campaign and viewers bought it.....the knee probably began to bother Sergio after he got caught and had to move to keep from getting beat up.....then when Sergio fell they said his knee gave out....but the legs got crossed similiar to the way Peterson's got caught with Khan's and Abrahams's with Dirrell's...but they went KNEE crazy last night from round one on!!...smh

Comment

There worst case of bias from a commentator imo is George Foreman during the Ike Quartey/Del La Hoya fight.

Comment

Working...
              X