Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone here first hated Broner now find themselves starting to like him?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone here first hated Broner now find themselves starting to like him?

Didnt like him at first...the whole comparing to Floyd thing turned my stomach. But as i watch him fight, i begin to see he really isnt nothing like Floyd. This guy fights and beats opponents up. Yeah he acts like a moron....so did Prince Hammed...but entertaining to watch nether the less. I wont go as far saying im a Fan thus far, but i cant hate on the guy for acting like a moron outside the ring.

lmfao....i see whats going on here and it is hilarious,ya'll are going to use Broner to try to hate on Floyd because ya'll kow they share a common fan base....this is going to be good

Comment

The fanboyism really drags this site into the gutter.

Comment

shut up Pac-Girl.

Brone-heads aint accepting apllications.

dont swich up now.

Comment

I was happy to see him show some of his own character instead of trying his best to be like Floyd. He needs to keep his mouth shut while fighting though

Comment

pacquio uses steriods

Comment

Can't hate on bron bron hes a monster!

Comment

Originally posted by THE LARRY View Post
                lmfao....i see whats going on here and it is hilarious,ya'll are going to use Broner to try to hate on Floyd because ya'll kow they share a common fan base....this is going to be good
                Dont need Broner to hate on Floyd. Thats what we got Floyd for. He dont need know help nor do i! Apple and oranges when it come to these two. Broner dont beat on women duck fights or run around the ring throwing pot shots. and the list goes on....blah blah blah

Comment

Love his style. It has shades of Winky Wright/James Toney/Floyd.

Comment

Gesta gets destroyed by the CAN MAN

Comment

Working...
                    X