Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Round 6, Mosley lands a huge right, what happens next?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i say pacquiao lands a left right back and knocks shane down
    Last edited by milked; 07-09-2011, 07:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post

when he took cotto's sunday punches and was able to fire back in the same round i knew miguel was in for a viscous beating.
      I just watched that fight again. You're right about Manny's ability to take a punch being part of what is most impressive with his ascension through the weight classes. Cotto caught him with some SOLID shots that really got Manny's attention but Pac was able to answer back every time

Comment

Originally posted by Blah! View Post
        no he's not
        Umm, actually, he really is. You could poll it here and most quality posters will tell you he has an excellent chin.

So he got rocked in two or three fights. It's boxing.

Know what you're talking about before you post.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
          ding ding ding.

manny's resistance to punches from legit WW's has been the most remarkable part of his rise in weight

he's got one of the best chins in the sport, consdering he's a former flyweight, and larger than a LW at this point in his life

when he took cotto's sunday punches and was able to fire back in the same round i knew miguel was in for a viscous beating.
          I agree.

Pac has a great chin. He was buzzed momentarily by Marquez back in 08 and buzzed a few times along the way of his rise in weight but I can't recall a time where he has been badly hurt in many years to the head.

He most definitely has an excellent chin and Shane won't land consistently enough to stop Manny.

Shane is not going to hurt Manny enough with one punch to take him out. And I just don't see him landing that right hand consistently.

Comment

How did Mosley make it to the 6th round?

Comment

i think both roach and pacquiao expect this sort of thing
              that's why they're confident all mosley has going for him is a punch and not even a strong one, sad but true

Comment

Working...
              X