Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I can't Be A Manny Fan Anymore. Dude's a Door Mat.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rassclot View Post
    I feel the same way about Fedor btw.

Comment

Comment

I feel the same way about Fedor btw.
        Ill take that as a complement

In a sport where fists do the talking, you're complaining about him not talking

Typical ***** BS, because the best fighter is the one who talks the best game

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Mark View Post
          "For whoever exalts himself will be humbled, and whoever humbles himself will be exalted." - Matthew 23: 12

"If someone slaps you on one cheek, turn to them the other one also. If someone takes your coat, do not withhold your shirt from them. Give to anyone who asks you, and if anyone takes what belongs to you, do not demand it back. Do to others as you would have them do unto you."
          - Luke 6: 29-32

God Bless you

if someone slaps you in front of youur wife and children. would you turn your other cheek?

Mayweaathers literally did this to him and worse. now the public thinks he's on roids for no reason other than slandering. if he responded with some conviction this wouldn't even be an issue. lol @ this spinelessness. it looks foolish at this point.

Comment

i can't respect a man that doesn't stand up for himself.

he's a doormat. a yes man. the type of dude who gets a basketball thrown in his face and laughs it off(it happened, youtube it). floyd disses his country, countrymen and smears **** all over his character... all he could do is smile and say HEY UR MY FRIEND! HAHA!

what a spineless door mat. I can't support this joke anymore.
            That's how he is....he's a once in a lifetime character. No one else is like him in boxing. I'm sure a lot are pissed that he doesn't retaliate including you.

Comment

Comment

So wtf u want him to do?? stoop to floyd's level and fight on the media instead of the ring?? that's even more of a ***** move IMO. Look at Haye and the klitchko's situation, it's ****in embarrasing.

Comment

Comment

this isn't the dawn of time neanderthal times anymore hombre.

the most powerful men talk.
                    And that's gonna accomplish what?? Pac's already winning the PR battle and he doesn't need that scrub.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X