Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If your Girlfriend/Wife/Significant Other checked your phone RIGHT NOW...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

She would ask why I have so many audio recordings of my farts. Gotta compare burrito days to grilled chicken fart days

Comment

I'd be fine.

.... because I deleted a bunch of **** this morning.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
        Well to be fair, the thread starter is the most beta dork in Brooklyn.
        LMAO Derranged I love you so. You should come work out with me one of these days. I'd make a man out of you...Mulan.

Comment

I'd be good! Nothing to hide here!!

Comment

Mine has done this and said, why? Why? She is not even attractive! Not on my level!!!

So I got a very hot chihuahua, and a decent girl I meet. But the wife knowing this has gone the extra mile, and has made me lose interest in gf. My fine white female chihuahua makes me laugh and smile. Great woman, great lil female dog! Life is good!

I am blessed.
            Last edited by Zaroku; 09-04-2015, 04:40 AM.

Comment

she wouldent get passed the lock screen and by some how she does, she wont find anything that will trip on our relationshoip

Comment

The girl I'm talking to asked me 2 days ago, "How would you respond if I were to ask If I can go through your phone right now"?

My response: "That would be the end of whatever it is we have right now. Not because of what you might find in my phone, but because of the total lack of trust you would be showing you have for me. It would be the same as me asking to go through yours and I haven't because I trust you and trust and privacy are what keeps relationships strong."

Then I unlocked my phone and threw it next to her and told her, "But if you really feel the need to, there you go." and went back to watching TV.

At that point, I was really hoping I sold her with my response and wouldn't look through it because I wouldve been ****ed. But naw, she just gave the phone back.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
                  LMAO Derranged I love you so. You should come work out with me one of these days. I'd make a man out of you...Mulan.
                  Pfftt... I don't lift weights. I create a tunnel with my fists that leads to underneath the gym and bench press the building.

Comment

Working...
                  X