Collapse
No announcement yet.

Andre Ward - massive annoyance

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GOD?! I always thought the letter "G" in SOG referred to Goosen (RIP) and Ward's moniker was Son Of Goosen because Ward has a boss and is obviously a puppet and doesn't deserve big fights or big pay days because he is Andre Son Of Goosen Ward

Comment

Originally posted by UpInThisYo View Post
      He's a good boxer. Very good boxer. But seriously, I'm so tired of him.

1) Calls himself Son of God, what an idiot, God is not like a human who gets children.
      2) He never travels outside of USA. Some say "it doesn't matter where you fight!". Well, why don't Ward prove otherwise? He has been called out about it before. I think Froch would, at least, give him a very hard fight in Nottingham, where the referee won't be on Ward's side. Don't say "it doesn't matter where they fight", cus I know it does, experts knows it does, Froch knows it does and obviously, Ward too knows that it does, unless he's just scared of plains or just don't want to make any money.
      3) All this inactivity. Seriously, his inactivity wouldn't bother me if he wasn't so damn talented, it's a waste of time and prime for a man who could do big things in boxing.
      4) If you won't go to Nottingham, then get your lazy a$$ up to light heavyweight and fight Kovalev, there's nothing left for you to do at SMW. Oh. Ward doesn't like moving up in weight, he even had to drain Chad Dawson... No catchweight like a man. There are only three fights at SMW that would be interesting for him:
      Froch (in Nottingham, prove that the location doesn't matter)
      Andre Dirrell
      Anthony Dirrell

If you are tired of Andre Ward, why do you bring Andre Ward up?

1) So you know the nature of God, do you? You define irony with the bolded part of point number 1 of your rant.

2) Please provide an example of a more favorable ref than the one Froch enjoyed vs Groves in their first matchup...take your time, I'll wait.

3) Me too, bro. I love watching him fight, too. Dude is just awesome. That he has taken some kind of fcked up leave of absence is highly irritating.

4) I remind you that Chad went looking for Andre, not vice versa and "No catchweight like a man?" Really?

5) I also would like to see Ward move up and fight in the LHW division, I find it likely that he will when it suits him, hopefully that time will come soon.

But let's talk about Ward some more lest we fail to properly appreciate the majesty of the King-in-exile of the SMW division, Andre "Son Of God" Ward.

Last edited by lefthook2daliva; 12-24-2014, 04:35 PM.

Comment

People get it twisted. He's a son of god not the son of god.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
          Wasn't Ward supposed to move up to LHW after the Super Six? What happened?
          Kovalev happened

Comment

I really don't care what he calls himself. Religion us personal to me. Everyone is entitled to view GOD or the Universe in which ever way makes them a better person.

Andre Ward is a man of Great skill. I'm worried about these long layoffs he seems accustomed to. It has to be a detriment to his skills

Comment

Working...
            X