Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Adrien Broner Facing a Robbery Charge in Ohio

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He's pure trash with no class, no surprise here.

Comment

• Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
      Will karma come full circle tonite for this purse snatcher at the hands of marcos maidana?
      Broner i goin g to beat hia ass or beat him to death!

Comment

• Originally posted by thuggery View Post
        He's pure trash with no class, no surprise here.
        You ever gone hungry? ever fear for your saftey on the streets? if you havent you will never understand The Problem's mentality or why he did what he did. Thats if he did it.

We don't got the luxury to just go down the street and get our come ups we gotta work hard for our paper. That lady probly getting social security. She gonna eat when she get home. While we going hungry. Man why am i wasting my time.

Comment

• Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
          Will karma come full circle tonite for this purse snatcher at the hands of marcos maidana?
          Ladies and gentlemen....Karma and justice has been served!!!

Comment

• lol at bump

Comment

• Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
              Broner i goin g to beat hia ass or beat him to death!

Comment

• Don't need garbage like this in our sport. Maidana ain't no garbageman but tonight he had to take out the trash.

Comment

• sup frank sucketts

sup sup

Comment

• Originally posted by face untouched View Post
                    You ever gone hungry? ever fear for your saftey on the streets? if you havent you will never understand The Problem's mentality or why he did what he did. Thats if he did it.

We don't got the luxury to just go down the street and get our come ups we gotta work hard for our paper. That lady probly getting social security. She gonna eat when she get home. While we going hungry. Man why am i wasting my time.
                    He punched an old lady and stole her purse. I do not care how rough u have it, that is the lowest of lows. Despicable ****

Comment

• Originally posted by face untouched View Post

wth did i just read. Justifying an old woman getting robbed? Wow. Its because of these justifications that these attitudes of "ghetto, victimisation, get money" persona is perpetuated by people like Broner and people in the so called "hood", because you find a why to justify such vile and scum acts.

Comment

Working...
                      X