No announcement yet.

Khan TKO"S Alexander!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Khan TKO"S Alexander!

This is a great fight between two fighters in their prime. Both are known to be maidana's step fathers and the battle is about who is going to take custody? I see Alexander rushing in and trying to walk through khan. Khan has decent footwork and decent pop in his hands. I can see a khan TKO by the 9th round.

In B4 the Ban.

There is an Amir Khan Master thread. USE IT!!!!!

Comment

Oh lord you missed the Khan "fan"s master thread didn't you? You guys needed it more than i even thought

Comment

clean out your bong buddy!

Comment

If someone is getting knocked out, it's Khan.
          Most probable decision is Khan UD

Comment

Originally posted by king4oranges View Post
            This is a great fight between two fighters in their prime. Both are known to be maidana's step fathers and the battle is about who is going to take custody? I see Alexander rushing in and trying to walk through khan. Khan has decent footwork and decent pop in his hands. I can see a khan TKO by the 9th round.

Comment

I think this fight will be dreadful, probably rank up high in the compu-clinch record.

Comment

Comment

I'm also picking Khan to win by a KO.

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post

People underrated Prescott like crazy before the fight. Shame that he hasn't gotten the nods in his career.

I could just imagine a rematch where Khan stays half the ring distance away from him the whole fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X