Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Orlando Salido Putting in Work For Garcia Clash

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Salido is a real fighter man i love how tough he is can not wait for the fight its going to be a good one

Comment

Salido is awesome and a badass, but Garcia is snatching that belt from him.

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
        EVERYONE should hope Salido wins because young, undefeated fighters need character building and a little humility as a reality check and Garcia could use a loss so he can join the ranks of those who paid with blood, sweat, and tears to get to where Salido has gotten. No free ride. Hope Salido wins and Garcia comes back another day learning from his loss just like Salido had to learn, the hard way.
        If that's how you feel concerning Mikey, (who's been brought along the correct way) you must really dislike ginger who's a bum, bogus champ & hype job.

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
          Garcia has done 0 to be called a warrior. =/ Not on the same sentence as Salido anyway...

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
          I respect your opinion. However,in my eyes anyone who's man enough to lace up is considered a warrior.

Comment

Somebody's "0" has got to go!!!!

Comment

salido wins this easy, garcia has absolutely no head movement, sub par footwork and no consistent punch output or counter punching skills, he'll be lucky if he lasts the whole 12 rounds with salido

Comment

Originally posted by Camp Beast View Post
                Somebody's "0" has got to go!!!!
                Then I presume you're predicting a Salido victory?

Comment

self made champ right there! no super star trainers or entourage needed.

Comment

Originally posted by Fighting_Pride View Post
                    salido wins this easy, garcia has absolutely no head movement, sub par footwork and no consistent punch output or counter punching skills, he'll be lucky if he lasts the whole 12 rounds with salido
                    Just thought I'd tell ya you clearly don't know what you're talking about. Anyway peace out bro!!

Comment

I hope Salido wins... I think Garcia will take it though...

Comment

Working...
                      X