No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Miguel Vazquez-Mercito Gesta in Play For The Fall

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EdWins View Post
    Gesta will be outboxed worse than Pacquiao vs Marquez...
    Pac/Marquez was highly competative which means this one will be fairly competative. Worse than highly competative is fairly competative.

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
      Pac/Marquez was highly competative which means this one will be fairly competative. Worse than highly competative is fairly competative.
      How was it highly competitive when Pacquiao never landed anything significant, yet Marquez was landing uppercuts, body shots, and straights, almost effortlessly throughout the fight?

Pact@rds can keep showing them highlights with them grazing shots or that one good straight left he landed in the final round, the one Jim Lampley creamed himself over since that was the first time Pacquiao landed a hard shot like that in the fight: "Marquez was winning the whole round, then THIS HAPPENED!"

oh boy, not this again.

Anyway, yes, Gesta will get outboxed worse than Pacquiao did.

Comment

El Titere Vasquez is one of the most technical mexican boxers right now that is virtually unknown to funny boxing fans. Gesta fans dont know em yet. Theyll never forget em after the fight.

Comment

Vazquez vs Gesta good fight by the IBF, now WBA should make Broner vs Richard Abril for the vacant WBA belt

Comment

Originally posted by 285Kid View Post
            Vazquez vs Gesta good fight by the IBF, now WBA should make Broner vs Richard Abril for the vacant WBA belt
            A guy who hasn't done **** at 135 getting a title shot? I know that's the way boxing works nowadays but I don't think so.

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
              A guy who hasn't done **** at 135 getting a title shot? I know that's the way boxing works nowadays but I don't think so.
              well, rigo is 10 and 0 and already a champion despite having fought nobodies..lol

Comment

This can be really bad for Gesta. Vazquez will make him look bad and Gesta's stock is going to drop. A fight vs Demarco would have been better for him but you know good ol' Bob wants to keep it in house.

Comment

Vazquez is a good boxer. He has enough to get by Gesta. TR should try to get Gesta someone more face first. Gesta won't outbox Vazquez.

Comment

Vasquez will show this gesta kid that he doest belong in the same ring. I can't wait to see a boxing lesson from hell. Arum must really hate gesta to feed him to Vazquez.

Comment

Originally posted by danceswithfire View Post
                      well, rigo is 10 and 0 and already a champion despite having fought nobodies..lol
                      Learn how to read dumb fk. Rigo has actually fought at 122. And he took somebody's belt, he didn't fight for a vacant one. Now if you weren't on Rigo's nuts so hard or knew anything about boxing you would've mentioned Mares.

Comment

Working...
                      X