Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do you view Cotto's LOSS to Margarito.. now..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• let's put it this way:

Cotto beat Mosley
    Margarito "beat" cotto
    Mosley looked like **** against mayorga

So, will he use loaded gloves against a "shot" mosley that was defeated by cotto and used it in the most important fight of his life?? why he didn't took off his wraps after cotto's fight and walked away with them?

Comment

• Originally posted by Luis12 View Post
      let's put it this way:

Cotto beat Mosley
      Margarito "beat" cotto
      Mosley looked like **** against mayorga

So, will he use loaded gloves against a "shot" mosley that was defeated by cotto and used it in the most important fight of his life?? why he didn't took off his wraps after cotto's fight and walked away with them?
      Im sure he eventually took them off... I dont get it?

Comment

• Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
        Im sure he eventually took them off... I dont get it?
        u can see that after the fight he walked down the ring and gave 1 or 2 interviews and he still had the wraps on. maybe because the needed a saw to cut them
        Last edited by Luis12; 04-01-2009, 10:19 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Luis12 View Post
          u can see that after the fight he walked down the ring and gave 1 or 2 interviews and he still had the wraps on. maybe because the needed a saw to take cut them
          hahaha....

Comment

• Well, i can see now why Margarito never wanted a rematch with Williams. If he cant beat him with loaded gloves, he wont do it now or never

Comment

• Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
              all of those guys made it 12 rounds w/ margo though.... cotto was the only one that quit
              Your brain quit too.

Comment

• that should be changed to a NC! .

Comment

• No way. Cotto got a mud hole stomped in his ass. In the 11th round he got back up from the knee he took and stared at Margarito. At that moment he saw what Poontango's avatar shows. Thus he began backing up and took a knee a.k.a quitting.

Cotto lost fair and square. Unless Margarito says otherwise.

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
                    No way. Cotto got a mud hole stomped in his ass. In the 11th round he got back up from the knee he took and stared at Margarito. At that moment he saw what Poontango's avatar shows. Thus he began backing up and took a knee a.k.a quitting.

Cotto lost fair and square. Unless Margarito says otherwise.
                    another margacheato cheerleader .

Comment

• Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
                      After the confirmation of Margarito's handwraps, do you feel any differently about Miguel Cotto's loss to him?

right now there isnt any evidence that I have heard that Margarito used the wrap against Cotto but it still put a big question mark on the his win and also other wins before it.

But well Aaron Pryor used the magic drink against Alexis Arguello and people still consider him a legend of Light Welter.

I think there is many things happening in boxing that is hidden and you really cant judge.

Is Floyd take steriods? did Shane Mosely used steriods against Margarito? Did someone paid couple of fighter to to make another fight look good?

At the end of the day I could only judge by the evidence that I have.

Comment

Working...
                      X