Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looks like testing will finally begin, Porter contacted for testing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For some reason Porter and his father always raised a red flag with me even before the PED allegations

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Fantastic View Post
      Doesn't matter if he tests positive. His peeps are still going to support him. Look at Mosley, Toney and Peterson among others. Oh and if you call them out, you racist.

Same thing goes with Salido and Mexicans as far as support.
      Why do you always bring up race? It seems to really bother you.

Comment

Originally posted by Macklemore View Post
        For some reason Porter and his father always raised a red flag with me even before the PED allegations
        Me too. I hate to say it but Porter has always looked suspect IMO.

Comment

USADA cleaning up da sport. We saving lives ya'll!

Comment

With two and half weeks left. It's a little late.

Comment

Didn't USADA claim they needed at least 6 weeks of time to conduct testing?

Comment

Good job! Like 3 months late

Doe

Comment

Better late than never-lol...smh

USADA are better than nothing, but this time (and a few others) only by a hair. I hope they have previous samples before training camps.

There was a debate about them a week ago, and even though they have had great influence in the past, they need to be consistent in the present because this looks like a mockery of professionalism.
                  Last edited by damned1974; 07-29-2014, 09:24 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                    Me too. I hate to say it but Porter has always looked suspect IMO.
                    Same, and the lawsuit talk against Paulie just reminds me of how another fighter responded when he was accused-lol

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                      Why do you always bring up race? It seems to really bother you.
                      That guy and a few others are closet racists themselves...you can see the undertones. Funny that they accuse others.

What would amaze me more than them using racial slang is if they actually just grew the balls to admit where they stand. Seems like they are scared to be judged themselves for their poor character (which is why they aren't gutsy enough to come out and say their agenda).

Comment

Working...
                      X