Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Something funny I noticed in my second watch of the Maidana Broner fight..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
    These bronies are out of control lol.
    Why didn't anyone think of calling them Bronies sooner? They are just as gay, and equally fat and out of shape.

Comment

Broner fans still crying??

Get over it guys, Broner lost. Dude was literally put up on WorldStar

He's property of the Garcia gym.

Comment

Originally posted by Wokingman View Post
        Exactly, I mean people can still laugh at Broner for getting his ass whupped but be fair about what you see. A couple of days before the Broner-Maidana fight, Reports found that Rios was caught with a banned substance in his piss, a substance that masks other substances if they have been taken possibly.

Garcia is an idiot for even having the guy in his corner.. So all you trying to play this down, already know there is a bonifide cheater in that corner.. Who is a strength and conditioning coach playing as the cutman.
        Why you lying homie? I should've known this thread was a smear campaign.

Not saying Maidana isn't or is juicing but since USADA is so had at catching PED offenders it probably will never be known. But that **** you kicking about Rios is a lie; keep it real.

Comment

Originally posted by thuggery View Post
          Broner fans still crying??

Get over it guys, Broner lost. Dude was literally put up on WorldStar

He's property of the Garcia gym.
          LOL did all that slow motion recording and paused it at the beginning when the napkin is open and at the end of the video you didn't pause it, played normal speed when he looked like put something in the napkin. Plus why is Maidana looking like he either taking deep breaths or swallowing something... We aren't going to hear anything until next year but I mean don't act oblivious to the fact a S&C coach is playing cutman.

Comment

Cheating is cheating.. I don't care who it is, I'm not some ladyboy choosing sides like most of you that have hatred for Mayweather. It's the same thing with the Margarito situation, I bet all of you praise him for his plaster wraps.

Comment

Working...
            X