No announcement yet.

For those people that believe Roach wasnt being racist, your simply ignorant

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BUNGALOWS View Post
    I understand the premise of this thread. Its for you to call out a racist, to feel good about yourself supporting another racist.
    I dont believe Roach is a racist at all he just used racist remarks when he was really upset.

Floyd made the same mistake but I dont believe neither is racist.

They made a mistake and the premise of this thread was to correct the clowns that believe Roach didnt say anything inappropiate, THATS IT.

ITS FOR THE PEOPLE THAT BELIEVE SAYING "****ING JEW" OR "****ING MEXICAN" IS APPROPIATE WHEN IT IS NOT!

Comment

NEVER IN ANY OF MY POSTS OR THREADS DID I EVER CALL FREDDIE ROACH A RACIST.

Damn school system is a complete failure SMH

Comment

Originally posted by shacasulu View Post
        NEVER IN ANY OF MY POSTS OR THREADS DID I EVER CALL FREDDIE ROACH A RACIST.

Damn school system is a complete failure SMH
        "For those people that believe Roach wasnt being racist, your simply ignorant"

smh.

Comment

Somebody show this guy what the reply button looks like. He thinks "New Thread" is a way to respond to threads.

Comment

**** everybody involved. Black power

Comment

Lol

They know it was racist... Now they all think its justified becuz ARIZA (who's not Mexican) kicked him in the stomach, and they wouldn't leave right away for a 2 hour training camp (Manny gets 6) that was cut short by an interview and Manny wasn't even there yet

Totally justifies racism

Comment

Originally posted by Foreign Soil View Post

smh.
                L.M.F.A.O.

OP needs to stop hitting that pipe.

Comment

Originally posted by JDezi4 View Post
                  Lol

They know it was racist... Now they all think its justified becuz ARIZA (who's not Mexican) kicked him in the stomach, and they wouldn't leave right away for a 2 hour training camp that was cut short by an interview and Manny wasn't even there yet
                  Let's say you are American... So if I call you american, is that racist? It's like saying "that guy" to someone who just did something to you. If you're mexican, then "that mexican".

Garcia should have obeyed because it was his time to go, lower your head, pack your things and honor the legend before you.

Comment

Originally posted by Foreign Soil View Post

smh.
                    Once again context.

Roach was being racist in that moment with those remarks but I dont believe he is a racist in the context of a freakin KKK member.

Thats why I said "being racist" and not flat out calling the man a racist guy that believes Jews and Mexicans are inferior.

Roach was talking **** and he threw the kitchen sink at them.

Comment

Originally posted by BUNGALOWS View Post
                      L.M.F.A.O.

OP needs to stop hitting that pipe.
                      LOL you clowns need to understand reading comprehesion.

Comment

Working...
                      X