Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Golovkin, Macklin Face To Face at Final Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I thought that Macklin was a litttle bigger then this, he's going to get smashed up...

Comment

This one should yield some good back n forth action, unlike some of the snoozers last weekend. GGG has this by 10.

Comment

Originally posted by gbonafide View Post
        2.5 mil is peanuts? You sound like Pavlik. How much do you venture he made against Jr. who brought the crowd? The PPV numbers were in the mid six figures and not in the range that yields a big back end. I'm all for Sergio getting paid but he's not a draw and never will be unless you're giving the tix away for free in Argentina. Money aside he loses to GGG.
        If you honestly don't think Martinez deserved at least one 10 million dollar purse in his career then cuz...i'm sorry to tell you that you may need to find another sport to like. You say he's not a draw? Others around here and outside of here will disagree. For any other fighter the K.O. of Williams would've taken them there instantly or pretty damn near there...you must not be aware of politics...boxing isn't any different than the music industry..the right people in the business will make even the worst musician a star and the same goes for boxing. So i'm fine that he fought a bunch of people nobody else wanted to fight and now wants to earn his just due.

Comment

Golovkin is over rated..its sad how some of you fan boys give him the credit he does not deserve..macklin is a nobody so stop hyping this fight up.

Comment

Working...
          X