Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has Floyd found a way to get into Ortiz's head?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Deevel916 View Post
    Enlighten us then.
    No sir, enlighten yourself. Just look up some articles on THIS site. I mean, you made the thread, you should have done some research before you made this thread. Good luck, let me know what you find.

Comment

Originally posted by CONQUERING View Post
      Really? The dude always trains like crazy whenever he fights.
      He does, but he seems a bit aged and frail this time around. He physical appearance doesnt look as strong and solid like he has in the past.

Comment

Originally posted by JmH Reborn View Post
        3 a days for a guy who's easy money? 3 a days for a guy who's a quitter when the going gets tough? Face it, Floyd knows that he has to get his hands dirty and is training accordingly. He looks frail, sorry if that upsets you

Why would I be upset about what another poster says on this forum? Cut it out. The point I was making was that Floyd ALWAYS trains like a maniac. That isn't new, I've been following him for too long to know that. Now, does he KNOW he's fighting a live opponent, sure, I couldn't agree more with you on that. But looking frail? LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by Deevel916 View Post
          He does, but he seems a bit aged and frail this time around. He physical appearance doesnt look as strong and solid like he has in the past.
          I agree, he is really starting to look older.

Comment

I think Floyd thinks this one's in the bag but he's going to pull all the stops out. Ortiz has no real defence and eats far too many punches for a welterweight.

He beleives he's a KO artist but Floyd is either gonna KO him when he punches himself out or cruise all the way.

I believe he's training himself to go the full twelve just in case Ortiz takes it easy early on and learns a little defence.

Comment

Originally posted by JmH Reborn View Post
              3 a days for a guy who's easy money? 3 a days for a guy who's a quitter when the going gets tough? Face it, Floyd knows that he has to get his hands dirty and is training accordingly. He looks frail, sorry if that upsets you
              Floyd knows Ortiz can hurt him and I don't think he liked to be on queer street against Mosley.

Ortiz has very good power, he always drops and hurts his opponents, he has decent speed, he is a souhtpaw, I can't see Ortiz beating Floyd, dude was in competitive fights with ****in Peterson and Berto, Floyd is way better than that, but I can see Ortiz to be the "first" man to drop Floyd.

Comment

hahaha Floyd's going to whoop ass, same old story - a fight gets signed and you get people overanalyzing stuff aka Floyd is shook, Ortiz got into his head!, Floyd's not the same, OMG HE LOOKS FRAIL. Can't wait when I see the responses after the fight.

Training is a big distraction for problems outside the ring, and with Floyd have multiple cases pending I'm not surprised his training real hard.

IF ANYTHING... Floyd is giving Ortiz a false sense of security with his lack of trash talking, but Ortiz is going to eat so many punches its going to be punishing.

Comment

this would be phuacked up, but floyd should bring/walk ortiz' father to the ring...lmao

Comment

Originally posted by Phil Ivey View Post
                    hahaha Floyd's going to whoop ass, same old story - a fight gets signed and you get people overanalyzing stuff aka Floyd is shook, Ortiz got into his head!, Floyd's not the same, OMG HE LOOKS FRAIL. Can't wait when I see the responses after the fight.

Training is a big distraction for problems outside the ring, and with Floyd have multiple cases pending I'm not surprised his training real hard.

IF ANYTHING... Floyd is giving Ortiz a false sense of security with his lack of trash talking, but Ortiz is going to eat so many punches its going to be punishing.
                    Ortiz couldn't even believe any of the **** his god idol Oscar was telling him about how much all of Floyd's recent opponents sucked. If anything, Oscar opening his mouth and giving off legendary names that Floyd has wiped off his hit list only served to make Ortiz more unsure.

Comment

Floyd gonna beat this mexican puto chump by ko in 2rds. Floyd iz ma hommie, he iz da man

Comment

Working...
                      X