No announcement yet.

Matt Korobov Is A Beast

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Matt Korobov Is A Beast

He was on the undercard of the Donaire fight this past weekend and i just remembered the performance he put on..

granted, Lamar Harris isn't a world beater, the way Korobov tore him up was very impressive...in fact, it was downright brutal

the fight didn't last long...Harris tried to move around at first but the first right hand Korobov threw was right on the money...he stunned Harris and showed the relentlessness of a true closer....no mercy and the ref was forced to stop the bout

looking forward to seeing this guy brought along and becoming a major player at MW

also, Roach's new kid...from Arizona, Benavidez also looked great...kid's got pop and fast hands...another up and comer to look out for

i agree ive seen him fight live atleast 3 or 4 times and always puts on a good show

Comment

The middleweight division has been ass for a long time so I hope all these up and commer actually pan out.

Comment

Originally posted by revs1227 View Post
        i agree ive seen him fight live atleast 3 or 4 times and always puts on a good show

first time i've seen him live and the dude didn't waste any time...he was very good

Comment

Late as hell much? Been up on Korobov.

Comment

Originally posted by El Castigador View Post
            Late as hell much? Been up on Korobov.

wow....you are just so cool Burner....i wish i could be as cool as you one day...how could i miss Korobov? he's had a staggering 9 fights leading up to saturday

give yourself a pat on the back

troll

Comment

Korbov is sloppy but has shown signs of prmise for months. People called him the Calzaghe with power lol. Not sure about that but he is exciting and has some speed.

The way MW is now, I think he has a chance to get a title one day.

Comment

Yes but he already has 10 fights.

He needs to step it up so he won't be on off tv anymore.

Comment

great, accurate, economical puncher who seems to have a sixth sense when it comes to punching distance. whenever he lets his hands go he always hits something.

however, it does look like he could have trouble with movers. his hands are definitely much quicker than his feet.

Comment

Originally posted by PensionKiller View Post
                    Korbov is sloppy but has shown signs of prmise for months. People called him the Calzaghe with power lol. Not sure about that but he is exciting and has some speed.

The way MW is now, I think he has a chance to get a title one day.
                    i wouldnt call his style sloppy at all.

Comment

Working...
                    X