No announcement yet.

Stephen King killed John Lennon

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stephen King killed John Lennon

Contrary to all reports about a lone drifter named Mark David Chapman who allegedly shot John Lennon in the back December 8, 1980 you’ll find ample evidence in the back issues of Time, Newsweek, and US News and World Report magazines to suggest otherwise. Namely, that John Lennon was, not only politically assassinated, but that Richard Nixon, Ronald Reagan and, you’d better sit down, horror novelist Stephen King are the three people who can be proven guilty of the crime. King being the real murderer and Chapman but a look-alike, paid actor misleading you with an absolute hoax, the media in tow.

The evidence, specifically, is government codes in the bold print headlines of Time, Newsweek, and U.S. News and World Report magazines that were printed shortly before, during, and after the night of December 8, 1980. Hints in the headlines that you won’t find anywhere else that plug into John Lennon’s assassination with up to 70% frequency at times. These government codes, which read like gallows humor; “Thinking About John Lennon…Johnny Comes Marching Home…Kiss, Kiss, Bang, Bang, Ouch, Ouch…The Job Richard Nixon Really Wanted…Blasting the Opposition…America Needs A Poet Laureate…Maybe…Heeding Those Subtle Signs…Magazine Maze…All the Presidents Magazines…”. These codes include the killer’s face and true identity printed three and two months before the crime replete with headlines describing the then yet to come crime scene: “One Great Big Zippo Lighter…Perils of Pyrokinesis”. Pyrokinesis means fire and movement, and a man at night with a gun ablaze, crouched in a raincoat looks like a great big cigarette lighter. Subtle but dramatic codes.

http://www.lennonmurdertruth.com/introduction.asp

Yoko saw Chapman......enough said

Comment

You can be in the dark all you want. The proof is right there....

Comment

The Gullible believe in Bull.

Comment

Originally posted by SnoopySmurf View Post
          The Gullible believe in Bull.
          You're in the dark man. Look at all that evidence that guy has....

Comment

i skimmed through it, didnt make much sense to me? am I missing something? or not paying enough attention? i love a good conspiracy.

Comment

I one star'd this thread due to the absolute absurdity of it...

Comment

I typed dumbest conspiracy theorys into google and this one came up. Just seein if I could get Burner to bite...

Comment

Working...
                X