Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

forget Mayweather, Canelo, Matthysse and Garcia for a second...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• forget Mayweather, Canelo, Matthysse and Garcia for a second...

Who has everyone got for the biggest fight this weekend, James 'Jazza' Dickens vs. Kid Galahad?

Should be entertaining but ithink Kid Galahad's better balance and fundamentals should pull him through. He has holes in his defence though so would not be surprised in the least to see him tagged a few times.

Galahad UD for me. Who you got?

Galahad has got plenty of swagger and the speed and tricks of a typical Ingle fighter (and he's been stepping-in and unloading recently as well) so I am guessing Dickens might have to cut down the ring and make sure the guy is forced to fight hard and often at relatively close quarters.

My tipping (off fighters, not waiters!) has been dreadful recently but I will go with Dickens. His record suggests he not much of a puncher but he's actually been putting guys down and he looks like a strong, exceptionally fit lad with (crucially) the necessary speed to get at Galahad and not let him skate away.

The winner gets right into the mix with Frampton and Quigg who are hunting for world title belts, so this one will be competitive.

Comment

Working...
    X