Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Guerrero: I'm Going To Fight Mayweather With No Respect

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Guerrero: I'm Going To Fight Mayweather With No Respect

Robert Guerrero is confident he will prove that he is the best in the world when he faces Floyd Mayweather at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas on May 4. After moving through the weight classes to become interim WBC welterweight champion and seek a fight with Mayweather. His dream has become a reality. Mayweather just turned 36, and Guerrero believes the evidence in his last fight with Miguel Cotto a year ago suggest Mayweather is slipping.

[Click Here To Read More]

Good luck with that......

Comment

Good. A balls to the wall effort. Nothing Floyd gives will compare to anything Robert has been through in the last few years with his wife.

Comment

Yeah Guererro.. you're gonna have no respect from Floyd in that ring.

Comment

every single BPP thread with the Ghost talking about Mayweather has a misleading title

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
            Good luck with that......
            like your golavkin sig.............

golavkin is a very friendly kinda guy.

even with the ultra dark effects he still looks like a bunny........

Comment

It's the choice of every fighter facing a superior tactician. No choice. Go in there and try to rough him up and hurt him or get picked apart round after round.

Comment

Still no ticket info.... I've had my flight booked for 2months.

Comment

exactly how id like guerrerro to approach this fight ...dont let floyd breath , think , fight from the outside ...inititae the offense as much as possible ..make him uncomfortable ..

Comment

Good to see everyone not a fan of Mayweather giving Guerrero a chance because I'm a fan of Mayweather and I'm giving Guerrero no chance. Don't want to hear that I was hyping Guerrero up either.

Comment

Working...
                    X