Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Robert Guerrero Fights Manny Pacquiao, How Would It Play Out?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
    Why are so many people saying Guerrero is a brawler or a mauling fighter? He fought that way against Berto because it worked, not because that's his preferred style. He's usually a range fighter, throwing combinations from a distance.
    It worked against Berto and therefore I believe it will work against pac. Not saying Berto and pac are in the same class but I do believe Berto is physically stronger than pac.

Comment

Originally posted by Rapid Counter View Post
      It worked against Berto and therefore I believe it will work against pac. Not saying Berto and pac are in the same class but I do believe Berto is physically stronger than pac.
      Pac is way better at stopping pressure than Berto. He won't stay against the ropes and throw ten hard shots a round. He'll move and throw fifty.

Comment

Who would have thought that Guerrero, the damn featherweight, would be the one to punish and brutalize/bully around the guy who was looking to move up to Jr middleweight? You never know what type of tactic he will use in any fight so I'm not ruling it out just yet.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
          Pac is way better at stopping pressure than Berto. He won't stay against the ropes and throw ten hard shots a round. He'll move and throw fifty.
          Maybe he will, maybe he won't. Its all opinion. And since The Ghost is with Golden Boy the fight will never happen anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
            The Ghost would try to outbox Pac and lose by decision... if he goes to war with Pac, he gets stopped Hatton-style
            This. Although maybe Robert could win a decision - really depends how much Pacquiao has slipped. But even the Manny who fought Mosley would mop the floor with RG.

Comment

Originally posted by Rapid Counter View Post
              Maybe he will, maybe he won't. Its all opinion. And since The Ghost is with Golden Boy the fight will never happen anyway.
              guerrero is somewhat of a wildcard for GB, schaefer broke the ice when he made that proposal about the rios-matthysse & donaire-mares double deal. arum is old anyway, once his out of the picture, the real negotiation begins

Comment

Pac would dominate with his rehydration clause.

Comment

Guerrero is like a mini margarito, PAC gets the KO on this one. Guerrero won't be able to match with PAC's speed and continuous attack.

Comment

If Pac is focused and motivated and cramp free. Pac ghosts Guerrero in 2.

Comment

Originally posted by Imatroll View Post
                      With Guerrero's aggressive style, he could end up like hatton
                      ummm he dont got no khan chin my friend

Comment

Working...
                      X